Mark Stone Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Most well-rounded forward in Sens history.

original.gif

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Great player and very sad to see him go. No competent general manager or owner would ever let a player like him go. But unfortunately we don't have that in Ottawa. It is tough to lose Stone and I can understand why he would want out. This is just another example of how bad things are in Ottawa. Hopefully Stone continues to light it up in Vegas.

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
Sucks that the past 2 years he's started to really hit an elite level, wish we could have won with him here. Loved watching the passion in his game, glad he'll get a chance to go to a winning team. Good luck to Stone, all the best, thanks for the memories.

Reactions: derriko

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
He even looked like the damn senturion. My only jersey. Don't blame him at all, and funnily enough, look forward to watching him in Vegas. With EK, I somehow don't give two shits, and can't explain why. Same with Duchene, want him to win. I just felt that their hearts were in the right place.

This hurts a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Relapsing

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
One of the best players this team has ever developed.

Watching him play and grow was an absolute pleasure

Cloud

Feb 22, 2016
Yukon
I still remember Mark playing in the world juniors, and at the time, not realizing he was a Sens prospect....was tickled pink when I found out we had him already drafted. Knew he was going to be special even then and he didn't disappoint. Easily one of my all time favorite Senators...should have been captain...sad day.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
You can tell he hasn't been happy in Ottawa for a while now. Curious to see how his game translates elsewhere. But my god is our team horrible...reminds me of the 2003 Pens, but worse.

Reactions: KeithfromCanada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad