TSN: Marincin, Petan on Waivers

slimbob8

Aug 11, 2016
No one wants Petan. He’s not an NHL player. Trading for Petan/ extending Petan is just another example of how Dubas can’t evaluate talent.

So every single player we have in the AHL that's not good enough to make the NHL full time are just more examples of Dubas not being able to evaluate talent? Some sound logic there. In case you're not aware, depth is important in the NHL and it's not a bad thing to have a number of bubble players that can step in when needed. They guy they traded for Petan (Lindholm) isn't exactly a star. Personally, I've been much more impressed with what I've seen from Petan when he's got the chance to play compared to anything I saw from Lindholm on the Leafs.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
I don't know the answer to the question, but
@dekesfordays does....he said lindholm was garbage on the PK...so he must know the stats. Look forward to the stats @dekesfordays

While @dekesfordays is at it he can tell me how to do the @ tagging too.
To tag @Dekes For Days you need to type the user name exactly as it's spelled and is case sensitive. The user should pop up and they you can just insert from there

Reactions: Antropovsky

slimbob8

Aug 11, 2016
The Leafs traded an NHL caliber player, for a guy who isn’t. It’s that simple really. Dubas has no clue how to evaluate talent and things are only going to get worse. Literally every player Dubas brought in except Tavares ( anyone could’ve signed him) and Muzzin ( overpayment) has been trash.

Muzzin has been trash too? Wow you're on a roll here buddy. Got anymore hot takes you wanna share?

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
The Leafs traded an NHL caliber player, for a guy who isn’t. It’s that simple really. Dubas has no clue how to evaluate talent and things are only going to get worse. Literally every player Dubas brought in except Tavares ( anyone could’ve signed him) and Muzzin ( overpayment) has been trash.
So which is it - Dubas & co. don't bring in NHL talent, or he traded an NHL talent in Lindholm for a non-NHL talent in Petan? Dubas' staff were the ones who originally identified Lindholm as an NHL option and recruited him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad