Marian Hossa

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
My favourite Senator of all time.

The day we traded him away, my wife made me a special "I'm Sorry" meal knowing I'd be devastated when I got home and heard the news.

I still have my pro Hossa jersey, and wear it more than any other jersey I own, including my Karlsson and Bonk jerseys.

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
Would you miss him if Hasek hadn't got hurt and we won 1-2 cups with Heatley? It was a good trade at the time and Heatley was great for us the first three years.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
My favourite Senator of all time.

The day we traded him away, my wife made me a special "I'm Sorry" meal knowing I'd be devastated when I got home and heard the news.

I still have my pro Hossa jersey, and wear it more than any other jersey I own, including my Karlsson and Bonk jerseys.

Maybe your handle should be HossaRific instead of BonkTastic.

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
My favourite Sen of all time......Hated the trade then and hate it even more now.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I still love Hossa. I have his Hawks jersey....

That being said, at the time, Heatley was a huge trade for Ottawa...I didn't hate it at the time.

Too bad he became a ****** and a worthless hockey player.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
The day he was traded is my worst day as a Sens fan. More than likely cost us chara as well. Hossa, chara > Alfie, redden.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He would probably be the best sen of all time as of right now if we would have stayed. Id probably still like to see 18 in the rafters rather than 4 and 25. But I am extremely biased on this. All time favorite player. Remember him getting drafted.

Suiteness

Mar 14, 2003
Time to Rebuild
Visit site
God how I miss him. Unlike Spezza, Hossa took the defensive side of the game seriously and the guy was an absolute beast on both ends of the rink. Injuries, concussions have slowed him down some but he was unreal in that 45 goal season.

Hossa, Chara and Alfie should have retired as Sens.

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
He would probably be the best sen of all time as of right now if we would have stayed. Id probably still like to see 18 in the rafters rather than 4 and 25. But I am extremely biased on this. All time favorite player. Remember him getting drafted.

He should be in our rafters regardless once he retires because he is a sure fire hall of famer. Still can't believe how Muckler screwed him and that it was a loud to take place the way it did. I blame Melnyk and Roy Malakar for not vetoing what Muckler did.

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
The day he was traded is my worst day as a Sens fan. More than likely cost us chara as well. Hossa, chara > Alfie, redden.

I said the day that he was traded that not only did we lose Hossa but possibly Chara as well because of their relationship. I hope I am wrong but I am afraid that we lose Karlsson to because of what Melnyk did to Alfredsson.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
I may get flamed for this but i honestly think he is the greatest player to ever wear a sens jersey. Unless he requested a trade or didnt want to resign trading him was a huge mistake. I dont care how many 50 goal seasons heatley had

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad