Player Discussion Marco Scandella

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
So he's on IR? What is this upper body ailment? Anyone know? Hopefully he's back soon.

they won't say for a while I think. i'd guess concussion since it's taking this long for details, but it could be a hurty shoulder/collarbone from that one hit, too. no actual news that I've heard.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Woo!

Can't wait for FSN to be all: "THE SPIRIT OF HOCKEY HAS CURED MARCO. HOCKEY DAY MINNESOTA WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR THE HUMAN RACE" :laugh:

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Just hope it's not at all premature like it often is for our guys coming back from an "upper body injury", cause we all know what that really means.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Guessing c word from that check he took against (Dallas I think)? Where he was pushed from behind and then hit up high. Played through it. Then, the slapshot to the noggin jarred something and he started feeling off. Seen it time and time again with concussions and this team. But then again, could be a shoulder
Grrrrr . Just hope he's not coming back too soon

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Awesome too that he's such good buds with spurgio. Growing together with an organization and developing that bond is super important. And, all the ladies think he's he hottest NHLer lol

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
21 game goaless streak. Not that he's been bad, just like to see him score a few more here.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Was already a very big fan of Scandella in the 2011-2012 season.

Here's the atrocious avatar trend we had going back then :D

5zG5gzv.png

Teddy10Beers

Dec 31, 2011
Minnesota
He's injured or not?

Per Russo on Scandella's injury in Colorado: "believed to be a minor lower-body injury"

He twisted his right knee in the game at Edmonton, was out for a awhile but returned to the game. Wonder if he might have aggravated it against the Avs.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Per Russo on Scandella's injury in Colorado: "believed to be a minor lower-body injury"

He twisted his right knee in the game at Edmonton, was out for a awhile but returned to the game. Wonder if he might have aggravated it against the Avs.

I thought somebody mentioned "groin"

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Scandella may play tomorrow. Spurgeon skated on own this morning and playing tomorrow. Thursday possible*#mnwild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad