OT: March Madness Thread

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
I picked Kentucky to win it all, but I really don't want to see them win the tourney. Hate their coach.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I hate Cal. Damn 2 things . ND missed freethrows by grant and Connaughton in the final 5 minutes. And they got horrible shots on their last 3 possessions because they were trying to milk the clock. Failure to be aggressive almost always ends in a loss.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
You that confident Wisconsin can beat em?

Me saying that it's going to happen probably means Kentucky wins by 126, but yes I do think Wisconsin will beat them. Kaminsky is a hell of a lot different than what Notre Dame has on the court. Dekker has been unreal so far too.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Cal in his post game interview was so arrogant. Notre Dame played Great, We did not play great at all , we were horrible. UK didn't miss a shot in the final 11 minutes Cal. Can't play much better than that.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I almost lost my **** on that non flagrant call and made three charge call off the ball. Glad to see it didn't effect the game and the shot clock violation didn't either.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
the calls were even at the end.

The non flagrant was 2 free throws and the ball. Then on that possession they called an offensive foul which was a brutal call. 4 pt turnaround.

Wisconsin scored a bucket after the shot clock expired 2 pts and dekker went to the line when he wasn't even touched. 1 pt.

So it even upped imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad