OT: March Madness Thread

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Last time I pick Nova to go far. They always disappoint.

I usually pick Kansas to win and they always seem to crash out to some team they shouldnt. im expecting them to win this year since I have them losing this round :laugh:.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I usually get ****ed by picking Florida. Thankfully they did not make the tournament this year. Had Nova in the Elite 8, so this shouldn't hurt me too bad.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
I usually get ****ed by picking Florida. Thankfully they did not make the tournament this year. Had Nova in the Elite 8, so this shouldn't hurt me too bad.

Who's in your final four? I'm curious, and where does it go from there?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I had Northern Iowa beating Nova next round so that was a good loss to help my cause. Just need Kentucky to not win the championship and I have a fighting chance to win my pool even though I lost my champion in the first round.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Arizona is another team Im always leery of. 10 years ago when they blew a 15 point lead with 4 minutes to go against Illinois, cost me my pool. Been skeptical of them ever since but they are a good team and probably would have won last year had their best player not gotten injured.

Feb 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
lolnova

I had them losing to Nothern Iowa in the next round anyway but that still sucks.

My Final Four is Kentucky vs Arizona and Nothern Iowa vs Iowa State. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad