OT: March Madness Thread

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
The officiating at the end there really tainted what was otherwise a fantastic tournament. It just felt almost scripted.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
It was amazing.

The team that fouled less than any other team in the tournament and who had two fouls in the first half had Duke in the bonus at the blink of an eye in the second half while Wisconsin never even got to the bonus.

Follow that up with one play when Duke started to come back the Duke guard went out of bounds and passed the ball and an and one resulted.

Then Okafor got his fourth foul and Winslow comes down the court takes five steps and runs right into a Wisconsin player for what should have been his fourth foul, Nope.

The ball that went out of bounds obviously went off of Winslow's finger. His finger moved when the ball was in the vicinity. That wouldn't happen if the ball didn't touch him.

It honestly feels scripted and literally no questioning by the announcers for this crap.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
It was amazing.

The team that fouled less than any other team in the tournament and who had two fouls in the first half had Duke in the bonus at the blink of an eye in the second half while Wisconsin never even got to the bonus.

Follow that up with one play when Duke started to come back the Duke guard went out of bounds and passed the ball and an and one resulted.

Then Okafor got his fourth foul and Winslow comes down the court takes five steps and runs right into a Wisconsin player for what should have been his fourth foul, Nope.

The ball that went out of bounds obviously went off of Winslow's finger. His finger moved when the ball was in the vicinity. That wouldn't happen if the ball didn't touch him.

It honestly feels scripted and literally no questioning by the announcers for this crap.

how often do you see the play by play openly question the officiating in a game. We see it all the time in the NHL. bad officiating. you hear Doc, Edzo ect ect. saying it was the correct call. I didn't see the game tonight because I was at work but I am not surprised Duke gets the benefit of the calls in a tight game. Been happening for decades.
New England wins the Superbowl
Duke wins the National Title.
off to a ****** start in 2015

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->