Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Here Marc Bergevin who said he was gonna build this team with the draft system

2012 1st Draft
9f1a3b2dcc4119b1f4cfec55201a4365.png

Galchenyuk just got traded for a wors player.
Collberg got traded and finished as a bust
Thrower is a bust
Tim Bozon is a but
Brady Vail is a bust
Charles Hudon is a bottom 6 player and still with the habs.
Erik Nystrom is a but

2013 2nd draft

783cf536d67f490f7b9cc75ad1724a08.png

McCarron is a bust , 2 slow , no hands still with habs as a 13th Forward.
Jacob De la Rose 4th Center of the habs , no hands
Zachary Fucale a Bust
Artturi Lekhonen Looking to be a bottom 6 winger with bad Offensive skills.
Connor Crisp is a bust
Sven Andrighetto got traded before he had a chance , and he got traded for an awful player.
Martin Reway is another Bust.
Jeremy Gregoire is a bust.

2014 3rd Draft

545db5f36aaf8323ce8d0bef13a76dcb.png

Nikita Scherbak Where will he be after the next season? Traded ? bottom 6 , second liner? Its his final year.
Brett Lernout is a bust.
Nikolas Koberstein is a bust
Daniel Audette is a bust
Hayden Hawkey is a bust
Jack Evans , still some potential will play for the Rocket next year , but seriously?

2015 4th Draft
9d76ea51ec8d8f8d62d89fe9a6da1c88.png

Noah Juulsen looks to be a 5-6th def at best.
Lukas Vedjemo a 22 year olds bust not even played in pros.
Matt Bradley Bust
Simon Bourque Bust
Jeremiah Addison bust

2016 5th Draft
bc1bd7148bd90a3d2821e89f17cb2930.png

Mikael Sergachev was traded for Jonathan Drouin a ''winger transformed into a center whos awful''
William Bitten looks like an AHLer.
Victor Mete , had a great preseason , still not ready to play NHL at all. needs more icetime
Casey Staum bust
Michael Pezzetta bust
Arvid Henrikson bust

2017 6th draft
48261bf0d9c2fc3ddc6848d434beb4c8.png

Ryan Poehling looks a promising center
Josh Brook looks like a huge bust
Joni Ikonen did awful this year and now is injured for 6 months. (Knee Injury already)
Scott Walford is a bust and his name sounds like a bust
Cale Fleury did ok this year but... its OHL
Jarret Tyszka is a bust... just the name says it all
Cayden Primeau got a solid year , but whats the point of goalies when we have princess Price at 10.5m

Bergevin drafted 39 players 24 of them are huge bust
From the 15 left 3 got traded , Galchenyuk , Andrighetto and Sergachev
He traded a #3 overall pick and a #9 overall pick for less better players
From the 12 left Charles Hudon , Arturri Lekhonen , Jacob De La Rose , Nikita Scherbak , Michael McCarron , Noah Juulsen and Victor Mete , those 4 forwards are looking to be bottom 6 players , maybe some hope in Scherbak.
Juulsen and Mete are looking 4-5-6 defs potential.

Leaves Jake Evans , William Bitten , Cayden Primeau , Cale Fleury and Ryan Poehling in the system.

Numerous of awful trades over and over
Traded 2 2nds who were Debrincat and Girard

How did nobody notice that Bergevin/Timmins are god awful at drafting?

Lehkonen was actually developing into a top six forward but the Habs are ruining him.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It’s one thing for fans to get fired up and scream from the roof tops at this incompetence. It’s entirely different when the fan base stops caring. Molson is teetering on losing a good chunk of the Habs fan base. I am at the point where I barely care.

Reactions: DAChampion and Roke

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I just realized that with Pacioretty soon gone, he'll have purged the team of its snipers, too.

After our centers and our defensemen, now the only guy can put the puck in the net is a 5'8" who plays like Holmstrom.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Big Mac is probably hoping he gets moved also and out of this gong show.

I don’t think Mac has the tools or the tool box to make it in this league. I’m surprised he’s made it this far with how he’s performed in the NHL this far.

Bergevin's that driver in F1, who's about to get passed by a whole lap, but won't budge because he thinks he's in first place.

I don’t know why this made me laugh so hard picturing it but it’s so true.

Reactions: Andrei79

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
It is crazy to think what he inherited in 2012 and then systematically destroyed it piece by piece .

2012 Habs GM was a pretty good gig with a Young Price , Patches , Subban add in still valuable Markov Plekanec then a 3rd OA pick

Every team has good pieces to start.

I’m more concerned he didn’t build on it at all.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
It’s one thing for fans to get fired up and scream from the roof tops at this incompetence. It’s entirely different when the fan base stops caring. Molson is teetering on losing a good chunk of the Habs fan base. I am at the point where I barely care.

Habs will survive, I assure you.

I tuned out when people thought CJ would be better than MT.

I watched a handful of Habs games last year.

The team kept making money, they still will.

It’s anazing though because I can give full credit to the difficulty of a high end job. I can respect that we’re all airmchair GMs and presidents who think we know more but really don’t.

This time however I’m wondering why Habs are just not tearing it down and rebuilding. This draft and next can be instrumental in building a whole new team

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
How the heck do 9 people thing he is doing a great job? What the hell....The team is a total mess and it ain't getting better. The team just lost skill, size and scoring all in one trade. Domi has not even reached double digits in goals two years in a row now.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Habs will survive, I assure you.

I tuned out when people thought CJ would be better than MT.

I watched a handful of Habs games last year.

The team kept making money, they still will.

It’s anazing though because I can give full credit to the difficulty of a high end job. I can respect that we’re all airmchair GMs and presidents who think we know more but really don’t.

This time however I’m wondering why Habs are just not tearing it down and rebuilding. This draft and next can be instrumental in building a whole new team

Except they don't have the people in place, starting with the GM, to properly build a team. They have be "building" for 6 years now with this GM and have nothing to show for it.

habsfan909

Feb 20, 2018
I voted KEEP HIM just as a joke to screw with you guys. To my amazement, 9 other people played the same joke before me. Or are there SERIOUSLY 9 other people who think he is doing a good job?

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Except they don't have the people in place, starting with the GM, to properly build a team. They have be "building" for 6 years now with this GM and have nothing to show for it.

Maybe I'm wrong in thinking this but I consider rebuilding a LOT easier than building a contender.

Look at Edmonton, the more you suck the more top picks you get. You get unlimited chances to get star talent.

When you're a good team you get way less support to reach next level.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Bergevin is a special kind of stupid. He doesn't like the player but he can't even put him in a position to succeed to raise his trade value so that we could get something good for him, even in a losing season. Look at what Colorado got for Duchene. You really think he gets traded if Sakic is playing on the 4th line wing trying to punish him and show him who wears da pants? Like I said, it takes a special kind of stupid to build the team that Bergevin has. You can have the nicest most expensive luxury car in the world but ain't nobody gonna be buying it if there's cigarette butts and coffee stains everywhere, you need to fix that baby up and make her look good.

Well Bergevin's mission to completely ruin this team is finally complete. At least he had the decency to trade PK and Eller to a cup contender, not the worst team in the league! Bargainbin must have really hated Galchenyuk! Domi is not even close to what Sakic got for Duchene and he yet again traded a high value asset without filling any holes or needs. Maybe if MB had actually played AG at center to raise his value. To those that said no way Galchenyuk gets traded or that Bergevin is Manager in Name Only were oh so wrong! This man is in full control land steering the titanic full speed ahead with the iceberg in full view. Congrats on being the worst GM of all time! :clap::madfire:

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Domi
Gallagher
Drouin (Should be on wing)
Byron
Lehkonen
Hudon
Shaw

Wouuf... that's a bunch of small wingers... we are so f***ing far of having washington type of team.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Incoming Mike Hoffman..........he has talent and a great attitude...his fiancee will have to take sensitivity training though...

Someone will need to manage the Habs’s burner accounts to keep up with Vegas’s snarky twitter taunts.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Domi
Gallagher
Drouin (Should be on wing)
Byron
Lehkonen
Hudon
Shaw

Wouuf... that's a bunch of small wingers... we are so ****ing far of having washington type of team.
We build from the LW out. Marc Bergevin is showcasing a new and revolutionary way to win Cups just like Elizabeth Holmes had a cheaper way of conducting blood tests. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad