• Keep him is doing a good job

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
You can do better.

Guess who will be in Montreal on July 7th and 8th: LEGENDARY ACTOR AND MARTIAL ARTIST CHUCK NORRIS AT MONTREAL COMICCON! - Comiccon de Montréal

You'll have MB's draft results, trades and UFA outcomes by then.

And if MB will have done anything to ramp up your anger ...

This is your chance to add new Chuck Norris footage to your growing library of punches and kicks. :sarcasm:
wS65Cu0.gif

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
Wasn't goal scoring the number 1 priority MB was supposed to fix (problem he created in the first place by not resigning Radulov and Markov, swapping Subban for Weber, swapping Eller for Shaw, etc).

20 extra more goals per season he need to acquire with future trades and free agency, good luck with that, you were already in such a big deficit to begin with. It is an unclimbable mountain of lack of scoring to level out now. Good job.

Last edited:

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
I see everybody raging in the trade thread, but I'm not mad. I'm numb and emotionless. I've known that Bergevin is a moron since 2012. I was one of the first, but now it's just par for the course.
I was numb after the Subban trade . The Sergachev trade I was numb and irritated , even though I liked Drouin .

This just pisses me off . I don't remember being this angry in awhile

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
I see everybody raging in the trade thread, but I'm not mad. I'm numb and emotionless. I've known that Bergevin is a moron since 2012. I was one of the first, but now it's just par for the course.
I have now decided I don't need to watch a single hab game. I have already boycotted habs gear for 3 years, but this is f***ing stupid!

<-----Burningbin indeed

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
Does anyone doubt that MB is fired within 12 months? We all know he is done, but Molson is letting him burn it all down.

I honestly wonder if this trade happens if Domi is not the son of an NHL “legend”.

Has Belial hopped on to defend the trade?

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Gomez doesn't fit Bergevin's vision. If the player is Franco or truculent or has family he likes and doesn't come off as "pretentious skill player #1096", Bergevin will get sign the guy. Gomez is none of these things.

Gomez was the worst possible thing I could think of and that lines up perfectly with Bergevin's methodology, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad