GDT: [Mar 2]8pm MT - SHIRTS OFF FOR KIPRUSOFF (oh and the Pens are here)

Is your shirt off for Kiprusoff?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Of Course

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
It isn't much. Not sure why anyone wants Kuznetsov though.
A chance he revives his game, plays with his comrades and if he does well, we can flip him next year at TDL (contract ends in 2025).

We have 10 SOG but should be leading 3:2....

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
A chance he revives his game, plays with his comrades and if he does well, we can flip him next year at TDL (contract ends in 2025).

He isn't worth it. We should be trying to acquire players stuck in log jams who haven't had opportunities not a guy whos play and habit is so bad that he got waived.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
IMG-6634.jpg

The legend

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
He isn't worth it. We should be trying to acquire players stuck in log jams who haven't had opportunities not a guy whos play and habit is so bad that he got waived.
We should be collecting assets. If Kuznetsov bounces back, retaining 50% could get a huge return at the deadline in a deeper draft.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
We should be collecting assets. If Kuznetsov bounces back, retaining 50% could get a huge return at the deadline in a deeper draft.
Kuznetsov is not an asset, if we wanted to trade him retaining 50% we'd be the ones adding the draft pick.

The guy is awful, it can't be stated enough how bad he is these days.

Reactions: Backlund

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Kuznetsov is not an asset, if we wanted to trade him retaining 50% we'd be the ones adding the draft pick.

The guy is awful, it can't be stated enough how bad he is these days.
if we get him for next to nothing, it's worth the risk

Also it's ironic, fans like you cry for high picks, but then won't take a chance on something like this which could make the team worse for a year, or get teh team a good return if he does bounce back

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Rollercoaster of emotions lately. I want us to somehow make 8th cause I think we can beat van if Marky is on (yes I know they may fall and then we'd be stuck w a stronger club imo). That said it's such a long shot w Hanifin likely gone shortly and the Preds halfway to their own 16 gamer. I don't expect to be able to catch the Kings, Knights or Oil.

Reactions: Felidae

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Rollercoaster of emotions lately. I want us to somehow make 8th cause I think we can beat van if Marky is on (yes I know they may fall and then we'd be stuck w a stronger club imo). That said it's such a long shot w Hanifin likely gone shortly and the Preds halfway to their own 16 gamer. I don't expect to be able to catch the Kings, Knights or Oil.

Real possibility the Kings goaltending crumbles down the stretch.

Reactions: Fig and flames23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad