GDT: [Mar 2]8pm MT - SHIRTS OFF FOR KIPRUSOFF (oh and the Pens are here)

Is your shirt off for Kiprusoff?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Of Course

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Damn, I guess I missed it. Was at the nursing home visiting a loved one. My 65 inch tv shit the bed yesterday and it's in the shop waiting for a part, so I'm going to be watching from my 15 year old 32 inch non led tv in my bedroom. PC is in living room, so I won't be posting with you guys until intermissions. Go Flames. Congrats Kipper.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Damn, I guess I missed it. Was at the nursing home visiting a loved one. My 65 inch tv shit the bed yesterday and it's in the shop waiting for a part, so I'm going to be watching from my 15 year old 32 inch non led tv in my bedroom. PC is in living room, so I won't be posting with you guys until intermissions. Go Flames. Congrats Kipper.

Might as well bust out GoldenEye at this point.

There is irony in the fact I'm now watching a Lightning game considering the ceremony.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Can't remember the last NHL player I saw driving around in a Hyundai.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Do we know the reason for Pospisil rocking the tinted visor or is it just about the vibes

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
That was a nice pass by kads. Too bad Huby couldn't get it in

Markstrom on point, as per usual

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Pachal-Gilbert is a scary duo. Erase Marky & Hanifin and we might win a draft lottery in 2025...

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
So both my parents got glasses at 9-10 yrs old, but my brother and I somehow survived without. I've always taken pride in having eagle eyes. Could always read a bus number/route from several blocks away when I needed to ride it growing up. That is until this week. At the tender age of 42 I finally went and got a pair after an exam. Minor 0.5 correction, but man it's fun. I noticed when I'd read on my phone then look somewhere far away things would be blurry for awhile. It'd fix itself but it'd take longer and longer. Now when it happens? I can put on these bad boys and its immediate 4k clarity with full HDR support. Lol.

Went to the movies last night and it was fun going from a seemingly 720p matte finish to 4k w Dolby vision looking without them and then with. Didn't expect the added colour depth on top of sharpness.

This flames game on the snet 4k stream ? It's like going from Luna's 480p CRT to an 8k Dolby vision spectacular on the OLED lol. They upconvert I swear.

Anyway. As you were.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
So both my parents got glasses at 9-10 yrs old, but my brother and I somehow survived without. I've always taken pride in having eagle eyes. Could always read a bus number/route from several blocks away when I needed to ride it growing up. That is until this week. At the tender age of 42 I finally went and got a pair after an exam. Minor 0.5 correction, but man it's fun. I noticed when I'd read on my phone then look somewhere far away things would be blurry for awhile. It'd fix itself but it'd take longer and longer. Now when it happens? I can put on these bad boys and its immediate 4k clarity with full HDR support. Lol.

Went to the movies last night and it was fun going from a seemingly 720p matte finish to 4k w Dolby vision looking without them and then with. Didn't expect the added colour depth on top of sharpness.

This flames game on the snet 4k stream ? It's like going from Luna's 480p CRT to an 8k Dolby vision spectacular on the OLED lol. They upconvert I swear.

Anyway. As you were.

I know this is a GDT and maybe not the place but Dune 2? I saw it this afternoon and was blown away

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
The night we honour playing Kipper; fitting that the team looks like they’re playing in front of his backup.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00