Manitoba Moose 2018-19 Season - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
So, Poolman is out for the season with a UBI (shoulder? concussion?). Terrible news for Poolman, bad news for the Moose, and perhaps bad news for the Jets for the future. Poolman was having a terrific run with the Moose.
Oof that is killer. Hopefully Kovacevik can find his way in a few games now.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
So, Poolman is out for the season with a UBI (shoulder? concussion?). Terrible news for Poolman, bad news for the Moose, and perhaps bad news for the Jets for the future. Poolman was having a terrific run with the Moose.

Yes, terrible news.
But does this open a door for Kovacevic?

Edit: Should have read 1 more post. :laugh:

Reactions: Atoyot

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

I wonder if Poolman is considering a career in bobsledding? :sarcasm:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Tough break for TuchPool and da Moose......he has been great this year. Next up Kovy2 bring it on brother.

Reactions: kanadalainen

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Im a big fan of Poolman and think he should have been up with the Jets this year but think Kovacevic will surprise a lot of people if they play him in Poolman absence
Hope they do and hope your right!

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Of course they go with the evil they know. Beaudoin and Nogier are awful.

Up 1-0 but being outshot 12-5 despite having all 3 powerplays so far in this game.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Was hoping Kovy would see some ice time by now
Me too but even with Poolman's injury I wasn't banking on it. Won't happen unless there's at least one more injury or they get officially eliminated. Coaches would rather play a terrible player they're familiar with rather than an unknown.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

jgimp

Sep 18, 2017
Ripley, Ont
Me too but even with Poolman's injury I wasn't banking on it. Won't happen unless there's at least one more injury or they get officially eliminated. Coaches would rather play a terrible player they're familiar with rather than an unknown.

Same playbook as PoMo

Reactions: snowkiddin

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Aaaand of course Rockford scores 4 in the 3rd period to comeback :laugh:
This is a ridiculous race for the final spot.

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
Just got back from the game. Berdin looks good - seems very focused and tracked the puck well. Sort of cat like in his motions.
Ryan White seems to play like Tanev and is more vocal; I wonder if he could replace him? Vesalainen had a few nice chances but otherwise didn’t stand out. Stanley seemed ok but probably a year or two away.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Let’s hope the bandwagon runs them all of them over on its way by

I would prefer they back up and drive over them twice just to make sure they did the job right.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Heading to the game tomorrow and will be closely watching Stanley, Vesalainen and Appleton. Will be watching Berdin too, but not sure if he plays on the back-to-back.

Any other players that folks would like me to try and get a report on?

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Heading to the game tomorrow and will be closely watching Stanley, Vesalainen and Appleton. Will be watching Berdin too, but not sure if he plays on the back-to-back.

Any other players that folks would like me to try and get a report on?

Reports on those players is good enough for me.....thanks I always like the live player reports.

Reactions: snowkiddin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad