Managerial Thread Part V - Tottenham in Tatters

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Rodgers is actually a good bet.
Don't think they go for Blanc tbh.
Rodgers would be another tabloid hire.

Hiring ex LFC manager who doesn’t handle egos well is not the direction that I would go in but what do I know.

Reactions: luiginb

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Phil Neville’s season has ended.

but seriously who is even available. I could see them doing something as stupid like making Carrick interim.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Rodgers would be another tabloid hire.

Hiring ex LFC manager who doesn’t handle egos well is not the direction that I would go in but what do I know.
Not saying I would. Otherwise I would pick Blanc.
But I do feel like United is going to end up with Rodgers.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I know PSG would be ready to give an insane of money to ZZ. But yes I think he plans to take over France in 12 months.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Ole getting the sack means Arteta can't hide anymore. All media attention will turn to him now. Pressure will be insurmountable.
The sack will arrive by the end of the season. Tick toclk.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
They should hire Favre. He’ll be able to get Sancho’s game going. There can’t be many better alternatives they could hire mid-season.

Elliman

Jun 29, 2016
New York
Zidane would be a very sexy choice.

I want no part of Rogers.

ten Haag would be an excellent option.

If they name a new manager who previously played at United then you are looking at managers like Blanc and Keane ;-/

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
They should hire Favre. He’ll be able to get Sancho’s game going. There can’t be many better alternatives they could hire mid-season.
To get Sancho going he needs a good fullback behind him. The problem is AWB is garbage and Sancho/Shaw hasn’t worked because Sancho isn’t nearly as good on the left (yet). Also, where are the minutes?

This doesn’t mean Sancho is a full on bust, but I don’t think it’ll be as simple as flipping a switch.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Zidane would be a very sexy choice.

I want no part of Rogers.

ten Haag would be an excellent option.

If they name a new manager who previously played at United then you are looking at managers like Blanc and Keane ;-/

They won’t get Ten Haag.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad