Managerial Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Seems like he won't continue in any shape or form.
Second OM coach to resign live in a press conference :laugh:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Just absurd. I'm pretty sure AVB isn't the easiest guy to handle, but the whole club seems to be in !"%!!".

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Kohfeltdt is not a good manager. Marsch wouldn't be a bad Rose replacement. Taking the current Salzburg manager to replace the former one he replaced at Salzburg. I don't think he's as good as Rose, but he could do the job at Gladbach.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Was reminded of this today. Pique's club, FC Andorra, has a new manager. Eder Sarabia, who was assistant to Quique Setien both at Betis and Barça.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Devastating. My heart goes out, I lost my mother last year and couldn't visit due to lockdown.

This is terrible news, and no one even knew about it. Found out because my friend (who isn’t even a LFC fan) texted me this morning and I woke up to the news.

also I am very sorry about your mother.

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
This is terrible news, and no one even knew about it. Found out because my friend (who isn’t even a LFC fan) texted me this morning and I woke up to the news.

also I am very sorry about your mother.

Thanks. It was time, she was in hospice, but not being able to have the family around was 'unfair' after she lived a life all about family and staying close.

When Klopp is 'short' in interviews, people assume the worst about Liverpool and the situation there.......then to find out that real life has intruded. :(

Reactions: cgf

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
That explains why Klopp got kinda emotional and made some remarks questioning the restrictions about Liverpool being denied travel to Leipzig. As the UK is designated as a 'virus variant zone' he would have had to first go into a 10 day at-home isolation if he had gone back home for the funeral.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I hope I'm not going to get in trouble for saying this, but some of these world leaders are utter tyrants. How is there not an exception for something like that? These people don't seriously believe there's a health risk to their country of the few unfortunate people coming into a country for a family emergency. It's a pure control play. Being able to mark territory over their population in moments like this is key to keeping their power hold relatively strong.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I hope I'm not going to get in trouble for saying this, but some of these world leaders are utter tyrants. How is there not an exception for something like that? These people don't seriously believe there's a health risk to their country of the few unfortunate people coming into a country for a family emergency. It's a pure control play. Being able to mark territory over their population in moments like this is key to keeping their power hold relatively strong.

...because making exceptions for funerals would result in more funerals...

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
:laugh: sure they will.

Dortmund fans will be complaining about him by next winter. Rose's a good coach, but so was Favre, and Rose won't live up to unrealistic expectations like that, either.
Rose is absolutely in a completely different tier to Favre. Already looks like one of the best coaches in the world to me. Why is winning the league that unrealistic? Bayern are great but they are absolutely not unbeatable and they have shown some significant flaws this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad