Malkin and Adams fight during practice (upd: now Adams goes after Pouliot)

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
To my understanding "ratting on other players" basically meant tattling on anyone who openly disliked Bylsma's system so he would know whose ice time to limit (Despres?) I'm not sure i buy it but i do buy that Adams is a lousy player with a lousy attitude

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Reminds me of Mcgratten and Emery. Both guys were noted for getting into it in practices constantly with other players and it turned out both were dealing with serious off ice issues.

Wolf Without a Howl

97% Mumps Free
Jan 25, 2013
Adams will stay in Pittsburgh forever.People need to accept it.Malkin will probably get traded in the off-season.lol

As much as you don't like MJ and JR, you don't honestly expect them to resign a 38 year old 4th liner who is clearly becoming a problem behind the scenes, and trade away one of their franchise centers (who has a very real shot at an Art Ross this year), right?

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
It wouldn't be this sad if Adams was actually tough/aggressive in games. Seems like the only time he throws big hits and goes after guys is in practice. Just get his sorry ass off the team already.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
this is what happens when you keep a scrub for so long. NHL in general and the Pens in particular is a small family. there's a lot of seniority **** going on, and a ****** like Craig Adams became entitled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad