Malkin and Adams fight during practice (upd: now Adams goes after Pouliot)

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
Adams needs a reality check from the coach. Malkin gave him one on the ice, now he needs to be axed for good. Maybe this latest incident does it for him, let's hope so Pens fans.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Whoa. What's going on with him?

What a loser. I don't get why he's even in the league.

If he needs a change of scenery maybe they could trade him to NYR straight up for Tanner Glass.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
How stupid can you be to actually go after your teams superstar players during practice when you yourself are a 4th line scrub?

He should be shining their shoes and trying to ride their coattails...

Joe Sakic

Kaut + 1st
Jul 19, 2010
Colorado
Why in the living hell hasn't Pittsburgh ridden themselves of this clown yet? First Malkin and now this...he'd be lucky to tie either of their skates.

To describe Craig Adams as useless would be incredibly generous.

LionelHutz*

Whoa. What's going on with him?

What a loser. I don't get why he's even in the league.

If he needs a change of scenery maybe they could trade him to NYR straight up for Tanner Glass.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Been there done that, However the Rangers can have a fresh new Adams for the price of future considerations. ;)

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Why in the living hell hasn't Pittsburgh ridden themselves of this clown yet? First Malkin and now this...he'd be lucky to tie either of their skates.

To describe Craig Adams as useless would be incredibly generous.
Your guess is as good as ours. What's worse is that they demoted Farnham, who has been LIGHTYEARS more effective than good 'ol Craig. So obviously the coaches and GM don't have a problem.

LionelHutz*

How stupid can you be to actually go after your teams superstar players during practice when you yourself are a 4th line scrub?

He should be shining their shoes and trying to ride their coattails...

It's more pathetic when you take into account he NEVER does this in games to the other team, You know when it uhh actually matters.

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 44-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Competitive players sometimes get too competitive. Malkin said they talked after practice and it's no big deal. The high stick gave him the bloody face.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Just a wee bit of an overreaction in this thread

If some 4th line hack on your team got into it with Subban and then tried to injure your top prospect who just had shoulder surgery, you guys would be picketing outside the Bell Centre with pitchforks until he was traded.

Last edited by a moderator:

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
He knows that no one will remember him after he retire so he's trying to come up with a new term and a new way for demanding a trade. From now it'll be called 'the Craig Adams'.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
He should have been cut long ago for his continual poor play. These incidents tell me he's sensing that he's on the chopping block and is making a very poor attempt to show everyone how tough he is so the coaches might think he's worth keeping around. I hope it fails, as it ought to.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
Anyone have any more info about Adams being a mole for Bylsma? Or where it was implied that he was? That sounds so interesting.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
Anyone have any more info about Adams being a mole for Bylsma? Or where it was implied that he was? That sounds so interesting.

Supposedly Adams would rat on other players to Bylsma in exchange for ice time. I think Mark Madden was the first person to propagate this, over this past summer.

BobCole

May 21, 2014
Supposedly Adams would rat on other players to Bylsma in exchange for ice time. I think Mark Madden was the first person to propagate this, over this past summer.

Which means it's baseless speculation, as much as I hate Adams (and Madden, for that matter).

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
not sure why adams is doing this

if he went after some other 4th line player like that it would be alright but going after malkin or your top prospect like that? that's just uncalled for. i'd be livid if i was a pens fan and if i was the pens FO i'd release him immediately. it's not like he's integral to their success anyways

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
Hopefully he throws a cheeseburger at Mario and we can finally be rid of him.

JSBTl.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad