Malkin and Adams fight during practice (upd: now Adams goes after Pouliot)

MetalGodAOD*

What's the story on Adams being a mole for Byslma? This sounds juicy.

Malkin112*

I'd like to see Malkin fight in a real game.

I remember some of Crosby's fights, and while the fact that he's willing to do it once in a while is laudable, the results were not.

I think Malkin could destroy someone of comparable size.

Billy Mays Here*

He'll never leave Pittsburgh, and this incident won't lead to anything but God dammit I'd trade anything we have to get Malkin.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Adams and his 700,000 dollar contract to pay for his 10 points a year should be in serious trouble unless Malkin just up and attacked him for no reason

useless

Feb 2, 2011
This kind of stuff is good for teams, get out the frustration in practice and get more cohesion on the ice.

Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
Adams at it again.

Mackey described the tone of the Pens practice as “not any more physical than your normal practice, outside of what Craig Adams was doing. I’m not sure what the heck is going on. Not only did he dump Pouliot into the boards; it was the shoulder Pouliot had surgery on this off-season. We all know how highly regarded Derrick Pouliot is.â€

Mackey also talked about the history between Adams and Malkin, and captain Sidney Crosby talking to Adams today during the practice.

“Him (Adams) and Malkin have a noted history and it looked like Sidney Crosby went up to Craig Adams and said something, tapped him with his stick,†said Mackey. “It just didn’t seem to be all that enjoyed by everybody else.â€

When asked if there’s a chance Adams could find himself scratched at times in the event the Pens find depth in other players, Mackey said that is something he could see happening.

“Yes, to answer your question, I do think there is a danger in that and I would tell you the number one reason to get yourself in the dog house with Mike Johnston is to go after Derrick Pouliot. I think you could probably slash his tires before going after, mugging Derrick Pouliot.â€

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015...havior-im-not-sure-what-the-heck-is-going-on/

penguins2946*

Adams is a dumbass. Are you really going to try and take out the Pens top prospect and the favorite player of the coach? Are you really that stupid? I can't wait until we waive that sorry sack of ****. Malkin should have hit him harder.

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
I love how practice resumes with players lining up for drills like nothing ever happened while Malkin is collecting his gear and fixing his jersey :laugh:

LionelHutz*

Adams does bring a lot to Pittsburgh but as to who brings more value to Pittsburgh Adams couldn't even lace up malkin's skates.

Adams brings the amazing ability to get pinned in his own zone every shift, miss wide open nets, And be a human punch me clown the rare time he actually decides to fight, and it usually ends up with the other team scoring 4 straight goals. That doesnt constitute as "value" to me.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Adams is a dumbass. Are you really going to try and take out the Pens top prospect and the favorite player of the coach? Are you really that stupid? I can't wait until we waive that sorry sack of ****. Malkin should have hit him harder.

He's not a violent person. Adams probably has a reason for his actions, lets not jump to conclusions yet...

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
He's not a violent person. Adams probably has a reason for his actions, lets not jump to conclusions yet...

I don't think anybody gives a **** what Adams reasons are for his practice antics. The guy is trash. It's an utter embarrassment that he has been a roster player this long while being as awful as he is, and an apparent locker room cancer.

Too bad for Adams that Bylsma isn't around anymore to hug him tight and tell him everything will be ok.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Adams is crap. There is no reason to go after Crosby or Geno in practice, unless he wants to lose his job.
For God's sake, he's the worst player on the team, some prospect will bounce him off the roster sooner or later.

Can you imagine if he injured Geno with a punch ?

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
If I had to bet, I would bet Geno started things. With Craigs who "turn the other cheek" mentality he expressed about last year's playoffs, I don't see him instigating with the one the best players in the league. Furthermore, I see Mr Harvard finding a place in the Pens organization after this year, so picking a fight with a cornerstone-player isn't a good career move.

Either way, not a big deal. I noticed Johnston putting Adams and Malkin on the ice together several times last night. Good coaching making them work together after the incident.

Never has nor never it will be good coaching putting Adams and Malkin on the ice together at the same time.

penguins2946*

Oh, he had a reason for cheap shotting our best prospect and the favorite player of the coach. That makes it all okay then.

LionelHutz*

I don't think anybody gives a **** what Adams reasons are for his practice antics. The guy is trash. It's an utter embarrassment that he has been a roster player this long while being as awful as he is, and an apparent locker room cancer.

Too bad for Adams that Bylsma isn't around anymore to hug him tight and tell him everything will be ok.

:yo::yo::yo:
QFT.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Why is this guy still employed? He's the most replaceable PERSON in the organization, but he sticks around? If he was a locker room kind of guy... okay. All he literally does, is PK. He can't do ANYTHING else...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->