Value of: Make a Trade with San Jose

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Lets be clear. Labanc and Meier aren't getting traded barring you giving up better and younger guys. NHL teams never offer sheet, so dont expect that either.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Pavs needs a 3 year 7 million deal. I don’t think the Sharks will give that to thin, but I think they will do a 5x5 and if he declines at the end he goes into LTIR heaven

Scrapy1980

Dec 25, 2016
Ontario
It’s not 100% ideal but what about Dillon to the leafs, what type of return are you looking for a 1 year 28 year old LHD ? Lol

Scrapy1980

Dec 25, 2016
Ontario
Ryan Merkley
Dell
Dillon

For
kadri
Sparks
Late pick 4-5 th round

This would give Toronto a back up goalie + rhd prospect and a some what shut down
LHD . Toronto would have to have have something else worked out for cap reasons
Thoughts ?

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
6th round pick for early negotiation rights to Pavs. Think he'd be a good fit in Chicago.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Ryan Merkley
Dell
Dillon

For
kadri
Sparks
Late pick 4-5 th round

This would give Toronto a back up goalie + rhd prospect and a some what shut down
Thoughts ?
I'd do this in value, but SJ needs to lose cap, not stay about even.

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
Ryan Merkley
Dell
Dillon

For
kadri
Sparks
Late pick 4-5 th round

Thoughts ?
Why would the Sharks trade their best prospect for Kadri to play 3C for them? Because he damn sure isn't better than Couture or Hertl.

The sharks are looking to unload salary to re-sign their own guys. Not trade their top prospect to clear zero salary and pick up a scrub goalie and worthless pick.

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Ryan Merkley
Dell
Dillon

For
kadri
Sparks
Late pick 4-5 th round

Thoughts ?

We aren't losing Merkley and we don't want Kadri. So this isnt likely

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
It’s not 100% ideal but what about Dillon to the leafs, what type of return are you looking for a 1 year 28 year old LHD ? Lol

53 overall.

Ryan Merkley
Dell
Dillon

For
kadri
Sparks
Late pick 4-5 th round

Thoughts ?

This isn't the right move for the Sharks to make. The value is also slanted in Toronto's favor.

Eklund72

Apr 8, 2007
Sharks would be smarter to trade Braun than Dillon. We already have Burns and Karlsson on the right side and they can be on the ice pretty much the whole game. Simek has a more severe injury than Karlsson and having him relied upon in the top 4 is not a good idea going into the season

Toby Flenderson

Jun 4, 2015
As someone who does not want to re-sign Pavs, I’ll take it after checking with all other teams to see if they’ll beat it.
Hornqvist for Pavs negotiating rights + conditional 2020 2nd?

If he doesn’t re-sign we get the 2nd if he signs you keep it.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
The real question yet to be answered in this thread. Is there ANY interest in Dell/Melker.

I assume zero, but some posters I know think they’re moveable assets. Any takers?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad