Value of: Make a Fair Trade Offer to Your Own Teams Players

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
As a Stars fan, you value Seguin more than Benn? Really? Jamie Benn is the real deal - does everything, and brings the pain to boot. Man, as a Flyers fan, I'd take Jamie Benn over Tyler Seguin any day of the week.
For the 2 months a year that Benn decides to actually play, yeah he does most things great. If you watched them regularly though, you'd know that he routinely is well "off"
Anyway more to the point, Seguin has been the best player on the team for a while now.
And is better than Benn, at pretty much everything, except for the physical side of hockey.

Last edited:

slimbob8

Aug 11, 2016
Wrong, 7th in QOC last year and put up 52 points, he's a #1 D...your opinion doesn't matter in this

Agreed. There's literally no ground to stand on anymore in the Rielly isn't a #1 argument. Pretty much every single metric backs it up now. People are always entitled to their opinions I guess, but when those opinions are factually incorrect they're not great opinions.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
:nashville
Trade and sign... ? Not quite, but:

Ryan Ellis ($2.5M cap hit, but impending UFA)
for
Ryan Ellis (re-signed to 8x$7M extension, NMC in first 4 years)

I'm not sure which is better/worse... I think I'll take the first Ellis. :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad