Value of: Make a Fair Trade Offer to Your Own Teams Players

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
He's a legit #1, he does have that much value considering the contract he's signed to as well.

Should make a poll and see. I'd still consider him a very good #2.

I would pay something like that fir Barkov in a heartbeat, that seems really cheap.

Trocheck has a ton of value too.
Yandle plays every game and just put up 56pts.

Reactions: STLomacneko

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
He's a legit #1, he does have that much value considering the contract he's signed to as well.
I think that's a lot for Rielly as well. Surprised people still won't acknowledge he's a #1 though. Stuck in the past i guess. :dunno:

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017

What would he need to do to be a #1 in your eyes? He's playing top end #1 competition and coming out slightly above even against it with an anchor for a partner, I can't imagine what other criteria are necessary unless you think there's only like 10 #1 defensemen in the league.

BAM

Nov 21, 2016

I don't need HF polls to validate anything, according to HF polls, the Leafs would've never made the playoffs under Babcock.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017

Ya, I'm not saying it was a bad deal, I was just more surprised that a Panthers fan would sell him for that. I figured your ask would have been more in line with something like Huberdeau + or Ekblad with a small add on Barkov. I think that in a few years he will be the equivalent to what Bergeron is now, but that's just my opinion. You probably watch him more so I'm not too sure.

Kadri = Dermott + Johnsson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad