Speculation: Major move or moves coming in Boston?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Given helle won't sign in winnipeg, and Boston seems to need to move a goalie, and doubt ullmark agrees to go to winnipeg, I'd bet swayman is heading to the jets.

Would be interesting to see if the bruins can fit in any jets coming back their way. Obviously pld is interesting but he costs more cap than sway.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
So, you would play a goalscoring center with a goalscoring winger?
Yes. Because both can also pass. I don't think the Bruins want to see Bergeron and Krejci walk and Pasta being stuck with Charlie Coyle lol.

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Lol checking out who heatdaddy is. Lot of followers, but their description had me laughing. "I love boozing and having the time of my life"
Heat daddy is actually somewhat legit. He's made some friends around the league with that account. He is/was a realtor in Arizona and some of his clients include Keller and Hill.

I listen to his podcast, not hockey related but typical frat boy humor. I think they've had MacAvoy on way back when, I wonder if he's the source in this case.

No one, and I mean no one, should trust heatdaddy with anything
It's probably a troll/meme tweet but he is connected

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
Scheif and Stanley for Carlos, Swayman and a 2nd?
Bruins say no. After center, RHD is our next thinnest position. Can't afford to lose Carlo. Also personally I don't have much interest in Scheif, bruins layered defensive zone system relies too heavily on it centers in the d zone to have a guy like Scheif mailing it in.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I mean just to play at it... McAvoy doesn't have trade protection, yet.

Pasta goes from ten team no trade list to full NMC too.

I think if something that is genuinely insane does happen, and that we are looking at it happening before July 1 i.e. updated trade clauses, then those are the only two names that really make sense.

I can't imagine why either would be traded but, well, if we're going to speculate...

Reactions: TCB

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
This is a message board where we talk about any reported rumors or reports. Thats literally the jist of this forum. Whole point is to talk about all the random stuff thats get trown around

We all know not everything is gonna come to fruition. If you dont want to read it, dont click into it
So McDavid, Draisaitl, and the first overall E3?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Heatdaddy usually tweets about the Bruins signing crazy players (like Kyle Rittenhouse) ever since the Mitchell Miller thing. Its just an ongoing joke

Not sure what Buccigross is going on about tho

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Given helle won't sign in winnipeg, and Boston seems to need to move a goalie, and doubt ullmark agrees to go to winnipeg, I'd bet swayman is heading to the jets.

Would be interesting to see if the bruins can fit in any jets coming back their way. Obviously pld is interesting but he costs more cap than sway.

The deal with WPG is the easy part if the team is willing to move Sway…it’s the having to clear 4 billion in cap space while still being able to field NHLers in the rest of the roster that is hard. Would require multiple moves.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
5mm to resign Swayman and 5 forwards?

Hall and one of Forbort, Reilly or Grzelyck may be on the move in addition to Ullmark if they want to make a BIG move and sign serviceable depth players.

Reactions: G Backup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad