Madden 20

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Is it just me, or is there a crazy amount of fumbles since the last update? It’s to the point where I need to do conservative ball carrying, which I’ve never had to do before.

I also find the defensive lines to be overpowered. A massive amount of sacks during gameplay for both sides.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I find you can’t really negotiate in Franchise. You can increase the years, but that’s about it.

Try and offer them a lower amount for the years they are asking and they always turn it down

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I find you can’t really negotiate in Franchise. You can increase the years, but that’s about it.

Try and offer them a lower amount for the years they are asking and they always turn it down
Have you tried it with the free agent negotiation perk on your coach? I would think it would make some type of difference.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I saw recently that Madden 20, shockingly, added three new DEFENSIVE formations: The Goal Line 6-2, the Nickel Triple, and the Nickel 2-4-5 Odd. Are the formations any good?

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
So, is there a way for my Cardinals franchise to make a trade with the Dolphins to acquire Kenyan Drake? And if so, what am I and the Dolphins should give up?

Edit: Disregard, I got Kenyan for CB Robert Alford.

Last edited:

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Just booted up a new online franchise with a couple buddies, pretty casual league.

Real rosters, simmed til Week 17 of this season, lmk if you're looking for a league.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Is the franchise mode fun and in depth? Thinking about picking this game up.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa

You used to be able to front load contracts with signing bonuses. So when they're older and starting to decline, they have a small cap hit so they're easy to move for something. They made it worse.

Reactions: Belieber

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
You used to be able to front load contracts with signing bonuses. So when they're older and starting to decline, they have a small cap hit so they're easy to move for something. They made it worse.

I used to do that in Maddon 05 way back. Loved the offseason back then..

I would also open up cap space by re-signing my best players to longer deals.

if anyone from EA is reading this please make everything to do with contracts like it was back then.

Reactions: ArchAngel55

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Deleted this game. Waste of $60. The game is trash. I dominate at one level in franchise mode, then go up a level in difficulty, and my receivers drop the easiest passes. Plus, the game is glitchy as hell. Never buying a Madden again.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Deleted this game. Waste of $60. The game is trash. I dominate at one level in franchise mode, then go up a level in difficulty, and my receivers drop the easiest passes. Plus, the game is glitchy as hell. Never buying a Madden again.
Sliders will help with this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad