Jul 9, 2012
So California
Looks like they still can't get QB rushing right... :(

zi7b6tkjbcd31.jpg

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Wtf

And don't teams with running QBs have designed QB runs in their playbook? I mean, I remember in past Madden games, they had a scramble bias trait for players. Fear not, that will be a "new feature" in Madden 24.

:sarcasm:

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I have to apologize. I made a mistake. I tried to purchase the game online, and I thought I succeed, but I never got a message on my email, nor on my PS4/Playstation network. I bought it today. (Please, no questions). My bad.

If you can help me on the RPO/Option plays, feel free to comment. I have the Arizona Cardinals for my Franchise team and my MUT team (so of) and I would like to master these offensive plays.

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
QB1 is dope. Being able to play the college football playoff was sweet. I picked FSU as my team and the detail they included was surprising. They had an in game commentary story they were telling during the semi final game about how Jameis texted me wishing me good luck. Idk thought it was pretty awesome. Also made me miss NCAA a lot. But having a good time with this years Madden.

I took the last few years off which helps. And I also am really liking the current roster of players in the NFL in general, a lot of different fun teams to use.

Sep 19, 2008
QB1 is dope. Being able to play the college football playoff was sweet. I picked FSU as my team and the detail they included was surprising. They had an in game commentary story they were telling during the semi final game about how Jameis texted me wishing me good luck. Idk thought it was pretty awesome. Also made me miss NCAA a lot. But having a good time with this years Madden.

I took the last few years off which helps. And I also am really liking the current roster of players in the NFL in general, a lot of different fun teams to use.
Yup. I'm really enjoying this Face of the Franchise mode. I ended up getting drafted by the Bengals. Where did you end up getting drafted...wondering how the scripting goes.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Yup. I'm really enjoying this Face of the Franchise mode. I ended up getting drafted by the Bengals. Where did you end up getting drafted...wondering how the scripting goes.
I played twice and ended up going first overall on my second play. Took the 72 overall Dolphins all the way to the superbowl and won in my rookie year. I was a 95 overall by the end of my first season:laugh: but it was pretty cool that they acknowledged that it was a record breaking achievement and got a cool little video from the good morning football crew

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Bengals as well, in the 4th round. I lost the natty, and completed 19/24 combine passes. Kinda half asleep while I did the combine part LOL.

Sep 19, 2008
Bengals as well, in the 4th round. I lost the natty, and completed 19/24 combine passes. Kinda half asleep while I did the combine part LOL.
Same thing. Lost natty too. I need to see the different paths that are available.

Kind of cool that you get messages from Zac Taylor too as well as X Factor goals. "Throw to AJ Green twice for 25+ yards"

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
Bengals also. Top 3 Wrs and TE each had over 1k yards and we had the 6th overall pick (the D was trash). They draft a WR and the only signing in the offseason is Ha-Ha. I don't even feel like playing the next season.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
So far it's an ok upgrade over 19.

I play only franchise mode, All-Madden and simulation fwiw.

The text from players and OC/DC was cool, but gets stale very fast. Especially when your DC texts the same message about stopping Saquon Barkley two times a year(NFC East rival).
Players may text you to get more involved and the reward is more morale/XP boosts.

Some players can jump up to superstar development if they have a good year. For example Trysten Hill is now a superstar developing player in his rookie year after recording 7.5 sacks so far in 12 games.

The superstar player X-Factor feature is cool too. When someone like Brady, Rodgers etc get hot they can be very tough to stop. Same goes for a superstar RB like Barkley.
Edge rushers can be unblockable and you'll have to call some quick pass plays or you'll get sacked in 2 seconds.

Haven't got to the draft yet, but the scouting unfortunately during the season is the exact same 3 unlockable traits.

Games so far for me have been close again tougher teams and close to blowouts vs the lower ranked teams. As always some plays that worked well in 19 don't work well in 20.

Slightly better animations. Still have some lazy AI blocking where the guard will just let someone slide by and not bother to stop.

Had to tweak the fumble slider after back to back games of 5 and 6 fumbles. Can understand Zeke dropping the ball every once in a while but 3 times in back to back games with 25 carries each is too much.

I notice that CPU QB's can be easily fooled by cover 3 zone coverage over the middle. I have 10 INTs by Vander Esch so far by just lurking over any receiver that crosses the middle. Especially against Wentz and his love for Ertz in this game.

The range of overalls is felt more too. Can expose a weak link more.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
So far it's an ok upgrade over 19.

I play only franchise mode, All-Madden and simulation fwiw.

The text from players and OC/DC was cool, but gets stale very fast. Especially when your DC texts the same message about stopping Saquon Barkley two times a year(NFC East rival).
Players may text you to get more involved and the reward is more morale/XP boosts.

Some players can jump up to superstar development if they have a good year. For example Trysten Hill is now a superstar developing player in his rookie year after recording 7.5 sacks so far in 12 games.

The superstar player X-Factor feature is cool too. When someone like Brady, Rodgers etc get hot they can be very tough to stop. Same goes for a superstar RB like Barkley.
Edge rushers can be unblockable and you'll have to call some quick pass plays or you'll get sacked in 2 seconds.

Haven't got to the draft yet, but the scouting unfortunately during the season is the exact same 3 unlockable traits.

Games so far for me have been close again tougher teams and close to blowouts vs the lower ranked teams. As always some plays that worked well in 19 don't work well in 20.

Slightly better animations. Still have some lazy AI blocking where the guard will just let someone slide by and not bother to stop.

Had to tweak the fumble slider after back to back games of 5 and 6 fumbles. Can understand Zeke dropping the ball every once in a while but 3 times in back to back games with 25 carries each is too much.

I notice that CPU QB's can be easily fooled by cover 3 zone coverage over the middle. I have 10 INTs by Vander Esch so far by just lurking over any receiver that crosses the middle. Especially against Wentz and his love for Ertz in this game.

The range of overalls is felt more too. Can expose a weak link more.
How are the sim stats? Is there a way to fix the sim QB rushing attempts?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad