Madden 19

Sep 19, 2008
Announced a few days ago

Madden_19.0.jpg

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/features

FAN FAVORITE CELEBRATIONS

Celebrate your way with a full collection of fan-favorite signature celebrations and bring the swagger of today’s NFL.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering how generic the celebrations are in 18 this might be a big improvement.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
There is not much more you can add to 17 or 18. think these games are maxed out by this point.

Only thing I would like to see added is the ability to create your own jerseys and logos for your relocation teams in franchise.

Reactions: G F O P

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Wasn’t T.O. on the cover of one of those 2K NFL games?

I haven’t really played Madden 18 even though I have it. The difficulty of All-Madden compared to other years really turned me off. I think it’s a distant third in terms of the sports games (The Show is first, and NBA 2K is second). I doubt that I’ll get it, but I’ll read up on it/watch a stream before I make a decision.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137

Sounds like franchise mode is gonna be more in depth when it comes to building around a certain scheme and allowing for more accurate substitutions

Also allowing custom imported draft classes for franchise mode. (Finally)

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
I actually really enjoyed 17 but skipped last year all together. I’m going to pick this up and play a few seasons with Drew Brees and the saints since his career is winding down, despite still being awesome. I’m not the biggest nfl fan anymore but I am a Drew Brees fan.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
So, Brown is on the regular cover, and Owens is on the Hall of Fame Edition cover?

Interesting. I don't think I'm going to get it since I barely played '18, but we'll see.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Whenever I try to supersim a game it seems fine for a while but then it always starts going wacky. It will take me to the screen to choose how I want to supersim and the controls scroll down on its own. If I try to scroll up it will scroll back down automatically. At first I thought it might have been something with the connection via the PS4 controller and bluetooth but I then tried it on an xbox controller with bluetooth and it did the same thing. Worked fine for a while then started moving on its own. I plugged in the controller and it seemed to fix it. Is this something wrong with the bluetooth connection with the controllers or the game itself? PC edition obviously.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I like the idea of being able to add the most current draft class or have people created draft classes for down the road in franchise mode. Still not buying until they make relocation in franchise mode more customizable. I think I will be ok with 18 for a few more years.

Reactions: HFBCommenter
Sep 19, 2008
Whenever I try to supersim a game it seems fine for a while but then it always starts going wacky. It will take me to the screen to choose how I want to supersim and the controls scroll down on its own. If I try to scroll up it will scroll back down automatically. At first I thought it might have been something with the connection via the PS4 controller and bluetooth but I then tried it on an xbox controller with bluetooth and it did the same thing. Worked fine for a while then started moving on its own. I plugged in the controller and it seemed to fix it. Is this something wrong with the bluetooth connection with the controllers or the game itself? PC edition obviously.

I mostly simulate franchise games as I cannot justify spending an hour or so playing regular season games, so I am curious if there is a fix. If there is a fix and there are few issues on PC I might as well get Origin Premium and buy it.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I mostly simulate franchise games as I cannot justify spending an hour or so playing regular season games, so I am curious if there is a fix. If there is a fix and there are few issues on PC I might as well get Origin Premium and buy it.
ya aint nobody got time to be playing full length games which is why I like supersim.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad