(4-3)

I go deep at DE(5 or 6)
4 Tops at DT.
5-6 LBs
5-6 Corners
4 Safeties

Lessavyfav

Aug 2, 2010
I've been having a weird glitch happen while playing. When my QB gets hit while throwing the ball, the ball goes backwards often leading to a safety.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Is this the glitchy mess it looks in gameplay I've watched? Or is it playable?
There are definitely some odd glitches, but it's far from unplayable. The running game is pretty awful though, so it doesn't replicate the sport very well.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Ah... the EA mark of "quality".
Pretty much. I only got it because it came with Origin Premier. It’s fine, but I sure wouldn’t spend $60 on it if you have any of the past two Maddens.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I've only played two games so far on all-pro. I play eight minute quarters. I've won 19-6 and 13-9. I can't score for ****. Any tips?

Just need to keep digging through the playbook to find plays where your team can exploit the defense.
Running game for me has improved to 5+YPC after running more stretch plays to start the game and waiting longer before hitting the sprint button. Blockers seem to block better when you don't hit sprint while behind the LOS. Then in the second half the defense appears to game plan to stop the outside runs allowing me to get 5-10 yards up the gut. Like in Madden 18, I find having a fullback helps stop that one free LB/safety on the outside runs. Usually just plug a TE there.

Crossing patterns/posts work well for me in the passing game. Either man or zone coverage I find weak spots if I get 3-5 seconds of blocking.
I play 12min quarters and the scores usually are in the 35-24 scoring range.
I bumped it to All-Madden when the opposing team kept on avoiding their best players on offense.
Originally my games looked like yours until I started experimenting with all the formations. Games against Jacksonville though was in the teens as both offenses sucked lol.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
  1. Play Action pass blocking upgrade

Thank god.
Would see guys like Zach Martin/Tyron Smith just stand there and allow a D-line for free shot on the QB right after the PA handoff at times.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
So now that people have played the game for a little while, is it worth the purchase? Have not owned a Madden since 16 and I really like the steps franchise mode has made, should i go for it?

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
So now that people have played the game for a little while, is it worth the purchase? Have not owned a Madden since 16 and I really like the steps franchise mode has made, should i go for it?
I haven't played for a while now too. Which steps are you referring too when it comes to franchise?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I haven't played for a while now too. Which steps are you referring too when it comes to franchise?

Seems to be more immersive with the chemistry styles, more positions, etc. The big one though is you can now download draft classes to have up to date, real rookies to look forward to as you go through your franchise

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
Anyone else having issues re-signing players? I can't re-sign Wentz. He's happy with the length and bonus but not the salary. He wants more than $20 million for salary but it maxes out at $20. I tried increasing the total by increasing bonus. Offered $30 million over the fair and he keeps rejecting it. I also have the coach upgrade for re-signing QB's.

Sep 19, 2008
Stupid game has issue with most non-Xbox controllers

I have a logitech and when I launch the game on PC the controls just jitter around and you can't f***ing do anything.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008

IMO I thought 18/19 were worthy of buying. Always will be some glitches with the game, but 18+ the gang tackles/physics finally started to get better(dare I say more realistic).
I have to say I'm in week 12 of my first season so I'm not for sure how messed up the draft/Free agency is.
I do know you can edit the draft classes which is cool. I downloaded a class that has quite a bit of real draftees for the 19 class. And you can edit the classes more to your liking pre draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->