MacKinnon or Landeskog?

If Avs didn't have a captain right now, who would you give the C to?

• Total voters

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Ya its on Spotify.

Great episode and some really fantastic insight on Mack. Was kind of surprised by the in depth talk they got about hiring a sports psych and all that. But also some pretty hilarious stuff about Sid and Tyson.

Reactions: Perratrooper

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
I look to the post game interview following game 7 against the Sharks as the reason Landeskog is, and will continue to be a great captain. Could've easily thrown the refs under the bus, but chose to take the high road when emotions were running high.

I LOVE MacKinnon as a player, but there is absolutely no chance MacKinnon has the same reaction. He's so competitive and emotional that he's best served as an assistant captain. They're both great in their respective roles.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I look to the post game interview following game 7 against the Sharks as the reason Landeskog is, and will continue to be a great captain. Could've easily thrown the refs under the bus, but chose to take the high road when emotions were running high.

I LOVE MacKinnon as a player, but there is absolutely no chance MacKinnon has the same reaction. He's so competitive and emotional that he's best served as an assistant captain. They're both great in their respective roles.
Had me thinking of the time when Peter Forsberg said he wanted to punch the ref after he lost the championship game lol.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Him talking about Cale Makar makes me tight in the pants.
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad