GDT: MacKinnon, Nathan. "Study Shows that Wild are ****". Bureau of Ass-Kicking. Sorebutts.org. 9/28. 7PM

What's for dinner?

• Total voters

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Mikko!
17-reasons-why-meeko-from-pocahontas-is-the-best--2-13571-1418226839-9_dblbig.jpg

Peace, Goonesoda.

Reactions: RumpleSnipeSkin

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
It's better this way. Now we don't have to hear about the top line not producing in preseason.

I didn't think Grubauer was bad at all. Couple of rebounds I didn't like but I thought he was fine overall. One of his D acting like a double agent didn't help.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I wish we wouldn't have to worry about Z's play every single year.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
So....

Looks like:

Landy - Mack - Rants
Kerf - Jost - Wilson

Looks like those 2 lines are set. And we're left with Soda, Compher, Sven, Nieto, Calvert, and XXX to fill out the last 6 spots from the forward group.

I dunno if Kamenev makes this team. I dont think he does. Think the last spot will got to Bourque, perhaps with Kam as the 13th forward.

Anders Cain

Formerly JordoMack
Jul 7, 2018
Nova Scotia
Kerf and samwise looked great... Compher had his feet moving and that was good. Jost didn't really show much other than a few board battles . I really hope they don't do that whole mack-rantanrn wing swap on the pp again. That looked painfully uncomfortable with rants on the left and mack on the right

Reactions: MacBradley

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Wild didn't have 4 of their top players but it was still their B team. I'm happy with the performance.

Rumplesnipeskin

Bar Down
Nov 30, 2011
Colorado
First off, Stauffer’s lasagna plus a nice Valpolicella for dinner (I know, t-shirt tux). Sad not to see that option.

Second, man was it nice to see the boys back on the ice together. Not perfect, but holy jumpin’ was that a heck of a lot better than we’d seen in games 1-3.

I think I’m most excited for Kerfoot. And while I KNOW (making this clear) I’m setting myself up for disappointment, Barberio looked to have better foot speed than years past. If we have a whole-team buy in here and everyone comes in top shape, we might just be dangerous.

Cole was okay, I hope he is a 3rd liner, he belongs there but also does quite well in the role.

Girard is just a breath of fresh air. Zads is still a monster, and I think he’ll put up double digit goals this year.

Just nice to see a real squad iced, and rewarding to have them perform fairly well.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad