GDT: MacKinnon, Nathan. "Study Shows that Wild are ****". Bureau of Ass-Kicking. Sorebutts.org. 9/28. 7PM

What's for dinner?

• Total voters

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Just got back from the game. Girard is our best defense man. Dude just wheels out of trouble and is such a good puck mover.

Kerfoot and Jost line looked good.

Grubauer is solid.

EJ does in fact have huge shin pads.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Just got back from the game. Girard is our best defense man. Dude just wheels out of trouble and is such a good puck mover.

Kerfoot and Jost line looked good.

Grubauer is solid.

EJ does in fact have huge shin pads.

giphy.gif

Reactions: tucker3434

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
Watching the third period at the moment, Dries has been a positive surprise in this game. Barberio has been much better than expected by me as well. Compher, Jost and Kerfoot will turn some heads this year. Would be interesting to see Jost and Kerfoot with Kamenev. I don't think secondary scoring will be a problem at all.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Going to ruff some feathers, but whatever. Landeskog was pretty terrible today and I hope in this draft we can get a guy who can eventually demote him to the 2nd line. Solid player who plays the game the right way, but damn he is limited in ability.
He made some really piss poor decisions with the puck on the PP tonight. He should never have to carry the puck into the zone it has to be anyone else on that unit.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Watching the third period at the moment, Dries has been a positive surprise in this game. Barberio has been much better than expected by me as well. Compher, Jost and Kerfoot will turn some heads this year. Would be interesting to see Jost and Kerfoot with Kamenev. I don't think secondary scoring will be a problem at all.

The team makes up for lack of better 2nd line talent with general scoring potential throughout the lineup. Everyone outside of Nieto is capable of 30-40 points over 82 games.

Going to ruff some feathers, but whatever. Landeskog was pretty terrible today and I hope in this draft we can get a guy who can eventually demote him to the 2nd line. Solid player who plays the game the right way, but damn he is limited in ability.

He wasn't good tonight but it's good to have him in front of the net on that line, as well as getting the puck from the other team on the forecheck and backcheck.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Landeskog is a solid outlet when cycling the puck. He doesn't tend to lose it and he keeps the play alive.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
We've seen enough from Landeskog in the past to know that he can be inconsistent with the puck but he works exceptionally well with MacKinnon and Landeskog. At this point it's beating a dead horse.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
Man Jost/Kerf would look so good with someone like skinner (or kakko) on that line.
I think (a motivated) Kamenev would be ideal. Solid defensively, the playmaking to give Jost a bit of freedom to go for the goal himself from time to time instead of being more of a setup guy and also very able to find the back of the net. Problem is all three are shooting left. Compher (I love him and Jost together) would be good on their line, too. This would mean Kamenev needs to center the 4th line, though, because I hope Toninato won't be more than a 13th or 14th forward.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Good to see Rantanen do what he usually does on that powerplay. Too bad it's at Andrighetto's expense but hoping for Kamenev to see the ice a bit more now. Should get the most out of him that way.

Reactions: klozge

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Third line grinder.

Nice to see Rants shooting BBs, his summer training regiment is paying off

1538225555922262.gif

Reactions: Murzu

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012

"Won both games they played their real lineup."

Is it just me or does Russo sometimes feed into this overall sense of insecurity among the Wild fans?

A green filth cheerleader desperately insecure about them being hammered? I am shocked.

Reactions: Murzu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad