Mackenzie Blackwood - Will he end up a top-10 goaltender (not all-time)?

TorontoMedia

Aug 11, 2020
He is better than Carter Hart. i don't want to say much better because obviously Hart is a great young goalie.'

But right now, there isn't a debate. MBW is a brick wall. best goalie in the division as of now.

MtoD

Feb 4, 2018

You think Hart's ceiling is one of the greatest goalies of all time who owns nearly every single goaltending record?

christ..

DeVols

#VFL
Jan 31, 2008
Knoxville, TN
I hope this is sarcasm. There isn't a goalie in the NHL today that has a ceiling of Martin Brodeur.

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space
You have to think Mack Black gets a few vezina votes if the devils make the playoffs, no?

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Well, Blackwood was one of the few to admit that Covid affected his lungs quite a bit. This maybe a blessing in disguise, NJ may have been picking in the mid teens if he was in Pre-Covid form.

Lainehasaweirdface

May 14, 2015
I'd say he already is. I think starting last season, moving forward he will be in the top 10 echelon of starting goalies for at least 10 years. Kid's an absolute stud in the crease. Technically, positionally, athletically he's the full package. He was a 2nd round pick in the 2nd best draft of all time so it's not like he came out of nowhere. He 100% has the potential and ability to be a top 5 goalie in the world consistently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad