GDT: LXXX | "Battle of Alberta: Rexall's Last Stand" | 4.2.16 | 8:00PM | CBC/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
The problem boils down to "people still pay to go to these games for some reason". I just don't get it. If the entire stadium would at least get up and leave - it might send a little wakeup to the team, the coaches certainly can't get through to them.

I went there to cheer for them to lose. I want to win the draft.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
****ing pathetic. Blow up Rexall and leave the team behind. Sneak McDavid out before detonation.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
I went there to cheer for them to lose. I want to win the draft.

So you can have deja vu again next year?? They never have anything to build off of to actually start winning and get a winning attitude. Therefore nothing ever changes.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
eberle scored 34 5 years ago

Back when the kids were full of enthusiasm and our coach was doing an awesome job of sheltering them. We even had the #2 PP in the NHL. Good times. Now Ebs is about to turn 26 and hasn't evolved his game a bit since then.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
They've clinched last place in the Pacific division with this loss. 2nd time in 3 years under the new divisions.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I can't wait til we get our ***** beat whipped by the Flames in the new building lolz

OilTastic

Embrace The Hate
Oct 5, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta.
Time to retool the rebuild of the rebuild.

This team is gutless.

****ing pathetic. Blow up Rexall and leave the team behind. Sneak McDavid out before detonation.

^amen guys! Chia may just be planning to do just that....rebuild the rebuild. except for McDavid, this whole team needs a SERIOUS heart transplant !! anyone still thrilled with our so called "core"? :shakehead

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
McLellan better not put lipstick on this pig, he said they haven't given up well they sure as **** have tonight. The fans deserve better than this, the players should hang their heads.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
I don't think Tmac is a bad coach, but I think this team of ball-lackers needs a coach like Torts to be honest. Tmac has way too much patience and too quiet a demeanour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad