BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Sunrise @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022
Not sure what exactly "scrutinized" means here. I just hope they call the game with consistency. But I know that's probably too much to ask for

Reactions: Grimey

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
They let teams like Florida get away with all their antics and antagonism, but get upset when teams respond. If they don’t want the response, call the antagonist too. It’s really not hard to figure out, but they obviously want the first part.
That's basically it. And when it's a "star player" being the antagonist, they don't want to hand out a misconduct to that player.

Having said that, go Bruins!! And f*** the Panthers

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Barkov needs to be hit more .He is having free reign no contact.its that simple.He will kill them they don't start making it harder on him.

My buddy dropped off a case of shitty craft beer that I'll have to muck down my gullet and shit my pants tomorrow morning before golf. Can't wait.

They're killing their own product. f*** nastiness and rivalries, I guess.
Get it into u sheppy :partytime:

Reactions: BTO and TobanWest

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Gonna say that a Storrowed hat trick on Bobby Orr Day is a good omen for the Bruins

Reactions: sooshii

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Is it wrong that I spent half my session today talking about the B's with my therapist? On a professional basis we both agreed that getting the puck out of the zone would significantly improve my mental health.
Not at all . I live a pretty stress-free life for the most part except for that damn hockey team.🙂

Reactions: lopey

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
For a team that is struggling to get the puck out of their zone, I don’t think Forbort-Peeke is a good idea

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
My boy Lauko playing right? He hits everything and will drop gloves to if any of those supposed tough guys want to fight.
Screenshot_20240510_180928_Twitter.jpg

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Is it wrong that I spent half my session today talking about the B's with my therapist? On a professional basis we both agreed that getting the puck out of the zone would significantly improve my mental health.
Was that you that I saw today? I waited til the end of the day to put on my Pasta jersey :laugh: trying to be professional :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad