GDT: LXXX | "Battle of Alberta: Rexall's Last Stand" | 4.2.16 | 8:00PM | CBC/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Lol.

This game is just our season.

Getting our butt kicked. And the refs showing how ****** they are at their job.

And a ****ter goalie playing lights out

Originally Posted By*

6 days of rest + calgary and their 3 games in 4 nights?

Spanking.

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
I don't think Tmac is a bad coach, but I think this team of ball-lackers needs a coach like Torts to be honest. Tmac has way too much patience and too quiet a demeanour.

They needed not to hurt the young stars precious feelings so they hired a bunch of soft spoken coaches brimming with positivity.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Really disappointed tonight. I was hoping for so much more from this team tonight considering that it's the final HNIC broadcast from Rexall and its against the Flames. It just looks like the players don't give a damn about that and can't wait to get the season over.

Massive changes need to be made with this roster. Lots of guys have been practically invisible over the last six weeks or so. Even more disappointing who they are. Outside of McDavid, Draisattl and Talbot nobody is safe to me.

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter
This is EXACTLY what I thought this game would be like. Exactly. I almost find it funny how easy these are to predict.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
lol how the **** is hendricks getting a penalty for that? He did everything he could to avoid that ****ing ******, and then gets crosschecked and gets a penalty against.

**** the refs, just what I need to top this ****ing pathetic night off with.

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
brager-1.gif

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
We are truly the ********* team in the league. Nothing to be proud of in the past 10 years. If we win this lottery it'll be embarrassing. I can see why the league and other teams hateus

McDeathbyCheerios*

Lol. What a joke.
They are blowing us out and then they decide to goon it up?

Hartley is a joke of a coach

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
I like how mugging Lander in the middle of the ice a mile away from the play doesn't qualify as a penalty :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad