Not open for further replies.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
*Oilers leading by 3 win two minutes left in the 3rd.*

"This will be their 3rd win in a row here, Paul."
"Well, that's if they can hang on here. I wouldn't put it past them..."

The guy has always been a joke. There's a reason why he was relegated to Europe for so long.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Haven't watched much lately, but Cracknell and Maroon are a breath of fresh air.

I love watching their brand of hockey, reminds me of the Oilers when I first became a fan. Early 2000's, full of grinders that NEVER quit. They just kept working and even though they didn't have talent you couldn't take nights off against that team.

If we can build up a team of guys like that around McDavid, Hall, etc then I think we'll have something special.

Cracknell, Maroon, Kassian, Hendricks, already a pretty good core of men that play that game.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Yep looks like a knee injury. He's all but done for the year I think
On the brightside at least its pretty much the end of the year. Let's hope it's just a minor break or sprain and nothing that has long lasting effects. Knowing our luck though it will be a long lasting problem.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
For those who always feel the need to hate on Yak, can you at least try and answer why Yak is off that line today?

I've tried to rationalize it as best as I can, but again, I have been watching the game with 40% attention.

Seriously, not baiting or anything, why is he off the line? I've liked him with Ebs and McDavid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad