GDT: LXVIII | "Win in 'Peg" | Oilers vs. Jets | 3.6.16 | 5:00 PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDeathbyCheerios*

For those who always feel the need to hate on Yak, can you at least try and answer why Yak is off that line today?

I've tried to rationalize it as best as I can, but again, I have been watching the game with 40% attention.

Seriously, not baiting or anything, why is he off the line? I've liked him with Ebs and McDavid.
I think due to the way Winnipeg was playing they wanted someone who could crash and bang on the line

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
For those who always feel the need to hate on Yak, can you at least try and answer why Yak is off that line today?

I've tried to rationalize it as best as I can, but again, I have been watching the game with 40% attention.

Seriously, not baiting or anything, why is he off the line? I've liked him with Ebs and McDavid.

I think coach wanted to go with a big body on each line as we were losing a lot of puck battles and the momentum. Seems to have worked.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains

The line was a fire drill in their own end for 5 or 6 shifts in a row.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
What can be said about the officiating, the Oilers are fighting many demons here.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Ugly, lucky win with the crossbar at the end. Not often those bounces go the Oilers' way.

.750 road trip, I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad