Chris Thorburn - Adam Lowry - Marko Dano
Matt Halischuk - Andrew Copp - J.C. Lipon

Tobias Enstrom - Dusty Byfuglien
Josh Morrissey - Tyler Myers
Ben Chiarot - Paul Postma

Ondrej Pavelec
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=SOLI'S SHORTSIDE]

- Nikitin and Clendening are rotating on the bottom pairing. Talbot starts. Cracknell returns to the lineup and Pardy returns to face the team that put him on waivers earlier this week.

- Winnipeg is playing the 2nd half of a back-to-back (They won 4-2 vs. Montreal yesterday). Schiefele is coming off a hat trick, Morrissey off his first NHL game. He'll get his 1st goal today if he plays. Trouba is a game time decision and would bump Morrissey from the roster probably. Pavelec starts back-to-back.
[/fieldset]

Last edited:

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Big bodied western conference team? Hmm, I'll guess a loss

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
How is winnipeg so bad this year? Seems they have taken a real step backwards. Having said that i expect them to dominate the oilers today,

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
The game day tunes, for McPuritania.

It also pertains to Jets fans and their never ending hate for our franchise that I can only assume goes back to the WHA days, as well as every cup we won, we stomped them in the divisional round on the way there.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
There's no Little or Trouba though. Also this time we're the fresh team and they are the tired team. We also have Talbot back, and Clendening in place of Nikitin. I'm looking forward to seeing Cracknell again

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
I would not bet against an Oilers win tonight. If they play exactly the same skill and effort as last game, with Talbot in and a day off to reset the defensive mindset, they can easily handle WPG. Not saying they won't **** the bed, but this feels like a bounce-back game to me.

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter
I think this will be a good, probably low scoring, type game. Oilers should win it. Again, two Canadian teams facing each other, so the reffing will be unbiased at least.

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
I hope they get a lead early so Crybaby Byfuglien™ can make an appearance. Bonus points if Yak gets a couple

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
I would not bet against an Oilers win tonight. If they play exactly the same skill and effort as last game, with Talbot in and a day off to reset the defensive mindset, they can easily handle WPG. Not saying they won't **** the bed, but this feels like a bounce-back game to me.

Every time this season I've expected a bounce back game they've let me down. Can they buck the trend today?

Jamie

Mar 2, 2002
Victoria, BC
Visit site
Conyakerle will dominate, scoring a combined 6 goals (in a 7-4 victory). Nail gets caught up in the moment, with emotions and adrenaline rushing, and in an awkward on-ice moment he tells Connor that he loves him. McDavid, being the PIMP that he is, simply winks and says he'll need to get in line. Connor brushes it off, Nail does an additional celly.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I hate the Jets, please win.

I don't know if I've used this song in another GDT for the Jets, but whatever.

Not about Jets, but aircraft nonetheless.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
The game day tunes, for McPuritania.

It also pertains to Jets fans and their never ending hate for our franchise that I can only assume goes back to the WHA days, as well as every cup we won, we stomped them in the divisional round on the way there.

****ing good choice man.

:yo:

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
I hope someone gets in to it with Boofuglyinyingh. Sick of seeing him just trainwreck Eberle every game while the zebras sit with their whistles in their butts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad