LW/RW Kirill Kaprizov - CSKA Moscow, KHL (2015, 135th, MIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
They are, they're capped at 2.85mil. I believe it could be negotiated that the schedule b bonus (player and club agreed upon bonuses) could be something really attainable.

What? He makes about a million with CSKA. There's not a chance he'd make less in the NHL. Even without a handshake bonus deal.
You do not know. This kind of informations are not publicly available.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Kaprizov doesn't want to leave. If he wanted to leave he would not have signed an extension.
He wanted to play in the Olympics. If he didn't sign an extension they would've cut his playing time and he would've been passed over for a spot on the national team.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
They are, they're capped at 2.85mil. I believe it could be negotiated that the schedule b bonus (player and club agreed upon bonuses) could be something really attainable.

What? He makes about a million with CSKA. There's not a chance he'd make less in the NHL. Even without a handshake bonus deal.
The amount less taxes should be higher with CSKA.

gwh

Mar 4, 2013

NHL ELC with escrow and higher taxes? I d think it is a given he ll make less in the NHL.

Reactions: Critical91

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Him and Granlund would look great on the same line. One is a great playmaker and the other can score goals. Both aren't very fast, but very agile, bulky, with magic hands and high IQ.

Reactions: FVM

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Him and Granlund would look great on the same line. One is a great playmaker and the other can score goals. Both aren't very fast, but very agile, bulky, with magic hands and high IQ.
Granlund is not physical or strong. Excellent player who would be a superstar if he was either strong, or especially, fast.

I'm sure that he and KK would do some good things together, especially on the PP, but I think that Zucker is actually a better match for Granlund's skills, as his speed opens up the ice.

KK seems to be pretty versatile. Can either set up, or score goals.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Why not? You'd think it would be available for transparency.
If you want to talk about transparency, I can talk as well.

The NHL does not publish an information about a lenght of a player´s contract. You can not find an information about player´s salary at NHL website either. So? Transparency?

The KHL publish an information of a length of a player´s contract, here is Datsyuk.

You can judge which league is more transparent by publishing an information at offcial website.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don

I'm not sure why, perhaps due to strict salary caps or strong player unions, but an athlete's salary being disclosed to the public across the board is only common in North America.

For example knowledge about the salaries of tons of top European footballers is based on reasonable estimates also. Base pay isn't always disclosed, plus there are ad hoc bonuses, etc., etc.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
I'm not sure why, perhaps due to strict salary caps or strong player unions, but an athlete's salary being disclosed to the public across the board is only common in North America.

For example knowledge about the salaries of tons of top European footballers is based on reasonable estimates also. Base pay isn't always disclosed, plus there are ad hoc bonuses, etc., etc.
And if the salary is disclosed, it is not done by a league (the NHL in this case).

You are right, there are different laws. Generally, employees unions are not so strong in Europe, at least in Central Europe and Russia.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
And if the salary is disclosed, it is not done by a league (the NHL in this case).

You are right, there are different laws. Generally, employees unions are not so strong in Europe, at least in Central Europe and Russia.
It's the unions that prevent salary disclosure in Europe. Just saying.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
This kind of transparency is considered appropriate for public matters or companies. A person's earnings are considered a private matter and thus worthy of protection. This is a common european view at it.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
It's the unions that prevent salary disclosure in Europe. Just saying.
Yes and no. You said a real reason in #873.

If we look at the KHL. There is no collective bargaining agreement in the KHL. The players have no word in the process of the KHL Reglement approving. Yes, Kovalenko and his organisation might be asked for an opinion, they can even propose something, but at the end of a day, they do not decide about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad