LW Morgan Klimchuk (2013, 28th, CGY)

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Both rhs forwards are on the bottom line.... Gotcha, what a recipe for disaster. Klimchuk is a great prospect and has some Palat-esque skills, but as a whole I don't see him making our roster the way it is. This line up you posted does not look good going forward. If we want to rebuild, sure this looks great, but if that's the case might as well get rid of Giordano then.

It's such a tweener lineup. Not enough to make a dent in playoffs not enough to necessarily be a bottom feeder. Best case is LV takes Brouwer and go from there.

Versteeg was actually pretty good this season.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Both rhs forwards are on the bottom line.... Gotcha, what a recipe for disaster. Klimchuk is a great prospect and has some Palat-esque skills, but as a whole I don't see him making our roster the way it is. This line up you posted does not look good going forward. If we want to rebuild, sure this looks great, but if that's the case might as well get rid of Giordano then.

Nothing wrong with a tweener line up. They've consistently out performed the veterans. I'd be glad to get rid of Bouma, Vertsteeg, Chiasson, Stajan, and Brouwer. Vertseeg and Chiasson were okay but they're just placeholders.

Pick up a rental RW at the deadline for the top line and push Hathaway out of the lineup and move Janko to Backlund's line. I'd be happy with that line-up.

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton

? The lineup he posted is extremely similar/ the exact same as our lineup this year that made the playoffs. You're also not counting Fro as a RHS.

I would personally give Lazar a shot on the top line; he can't be any worse than chiasson was and will likely be much better. If he doesn't work out, Bump Bennett up there.

Gaudreau-Monahan-Lazar/Bennett
Tkachuk-Backlund-Frolik
Lazar/Bennett-Jankowski-Ferland
AHL/Brouwer/Signing- Stajan- Hathaway

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
? The lineup he posted is extremely similar/ the exact same as our lineup this year that made the playoffs. You're also not counting Fro as a RHS.

I would personally give Lazar a shot on the top line; he can't be any worse than chiasson was and will likely be much better. If he doesn't work out, Bump Bennett up there.

Gaudreau-Monahan-Lazar/Bennett
Tkachuk-Backlund-Frolik
Lazar/Bennett-Jankowski-Ferland
AHL/Brouwer/Signing- Stajan- Hathaway

Frolik is a LHS. We really need to get a RHS top 6.

Roughly6Owls

Dec 11, 2015
Frolik's a LHS, but just like Hudler (and many other Europeans -- see Ovechkin, Erat, Kucherov, Tarasenko, Panarin, Gaborik, Franzen, Nyquist...) he's played most of his career on the off-wing.

Just because we want a right-handed shooter in the top six (who isn't Kris Versteeg) doesn't mean Frolik doesn't belong there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad