LW Jakob Pelletier - Moncton Wildcats, QMJHL (2019, 26th, CGY)

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
After a slow start (points wise, not quality of play), Pelletier now has 6 points in his last 6 games with the Flames. He has been an absolute bright spot in the top 6, don’t think many people expected him to fit in so seamlessly so quick.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
He was on the bench absolutely floored hyping up and hugging Huberdeau (who looked lowkey tired or depressed or something lol) after Huberdeau's goal last night. Love to see this kid's energy - he's gonna be a locker room favourite I think.

brakeyawself

Oct 5, 2006
He was on the bench absolutely floored hyping up and hugging Huberdeau (who looked lowkey tired or depressed or something lol) after Huberdeau's goal last night. Love to see this kid's energy - he's gonna be a locker room favourite I think.

Huberdeau was probably looking at the kid like "hmmm...... so that's how you score points for Calgary..."

Reactions: Our Lady Peace

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
But Lucic has hart and sole and also a massive ego with veteranism and stuff. I want that rather than these kids that try hard and have talent.
Should lucic be an everyday player? No, but I don't get where the kids don't get the chance stuff come from. Philips looks like just a guy in the mins he played, duehr impressed, Pelletier really impressed and now both are on the team.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Brutal news. The kid was really about to solidify himself as an NHL player, and provide a real boost to this lineup both on and off the ice.

Reactions: Fig

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Not good. This reeks of a recovery that lasts 4-6 months from shoulder surgery.

This isn't even the worst news for the org in the last 24 hours (Snow). Ugh.

Last time we had a shoulder surgery concern for a prospect, I believe it was Sam Bennett. I was also looking forward to Pelt's enthusiasm as a regular mainstay for the team. This is brutal.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Man that sucks for Pelts. Was really looking forward to a full year in the NHL from him.
Studenic better keep his head on a swivel next game he plays Calgary.

Reactions: Dominance

madmike77

Jan 9, 2009
Man that sucks for Pelts. Was really looking forward to a full year in the NHL from him.
Studenic better keep his head on a swivel next game he plays Calgary.
I don’t really blame Studentic. It was a bad decision by Pelletier. I hate seeing players cut and turn towards the boards like that. It’s a high-risk move. Yeah Studentic hit him and technically it’s illegal, but I don’t think there was any ill intent. Just bad timing.

rubenflamshep

Dec 6, 2023
Toronto
scoutthe.xyz
He was a bit streaky in the Q but adapted his game really well to the AHL. Hopefully he get can sneak some games in at the NHL-level
Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 10.21.00 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 10.22.39 PM.png

Reactions: GordieHowYaDoin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad