Prospect Info: Luke Evangelista #42 Overall Pick

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
I just want to see him in Milwaukee. As mentioned upthread there are a lot of guys who had gaudy junior numbers (including Tootoo) that didnt translate once they started playing against men. It's certainly exciting but I'm not assuming hes gonna walk right onto our roster and produce.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
I just want to see him in Milwaukee. As mentioned upthread there are a lot of guys who had gaudy junior numbers (including Tootoo) that didnt translate once they started playing against men. It's certainly exciting but I'm not assuming hes gonna walk right onto our roster and produce.
He will need plenty of seasoning to match the physicality needed at the next level.

Reactions: PredsV82

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Some pretty good recent company that have scored at similar pace in their 19 y/o season in the OHL. He is still very thin. He needs to get in the weight/PB sandwich program in Milwaukee.

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
Some pretty good recent company that have scored at similar pace in their 19 y/o season in the OHL. He is still very thin. He needs to get in the weight/PB sandwich program in Milwaukee.
Typical situation, right? He’s a kid playing kids. I remember my weight at that age. I outgrew it; I mean really outgrew it. He’ll be fine. Sorta Tomasino’s problem.

Reactions: AnalogKid

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Typical situation, right? He’s a kid playing kids. I remember my weight at that age. I outgrew it; I mean really outgrew it. He’ll be fine. Sorta Tomasino’s problem.
Yes, 19 and you can hardly add weight, especially with the calories these kids are expending in training.

His numbers are far from typical though for a 19 year old in the OHL. He's the only player over 2ppg at the moment in the league. That's the fun part about this development.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Ran cross country all through high school and Basic Training tacked 20 lbs onto me. That boy will thicken out nicely....or so we can hope.

Reactions: triggrman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad