GDT: Ludo Dek unu. 10/25, Anaheim en Ottawa, 4:30 pm

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Buffalo-Chicken-Cheesesteaks-01_mini.jpg

What an abomination?! And where can I get a few and thensome. Yummy!

DannoManno*

3 for bobby tonight :shakehead

You have no idea how much that would help my hockey pool. I've got Selanne, Getzlaf and Silfverberg, too, but a big game from Bobby Ryan and Spezza could pretty much assure victory for my weekly matchup.

So even though its Abdersons first start... I'm hoping for something like 6-5 ducks! ;)

DannoManno*

I wonder if the sens will surprise everybody and wear their throwbacks tonight ?!!!? ;) ;) ;)

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
3 for bobby tonight :shakehead

Oh my GOD, how I hope you are right! :)

Keep the faith with Silf guys. I'm one Sens fan who hated parting with him, and think he'll be a very good 2-way player for a lot of years. Bit as the saying goes, you have to give to get, and with Noesen down the road and that 1st, I think that if the Sens re-sign Bobby, this could be a great trade for both teams.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
NHL Live just had clips of Ryan - who was apparently miked up for the game here. I only caught the last bit, but it looked interesting.

Oct 10, 2010
Chances are good he's scratched, he's supposed to be sitting on one of every back to back game.

Don't take that as gospel though, there's been no actual announcement.

Yeah, it doesn't look like he's playing, which is a shame, especially in Canada.

I wanted one last look at one of the greatest players. :(

Philar299

Feb 6, 2013
Here we go!! GO DUCKS!!!!

Hopefully they fire up the PowerPlay and not make so many turnovers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad