GDT: Ludo Dek unu. 10/25, Anaheim en Ottawa, 4:30 pm

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Ducks gonna win, Palmieri with two goals.

Close enough.

Pretty good game during 5on5, that PP is horrible though. Also I didn't like Silfverberg on the 3rd line, and I didn't like the line that much until the end of the game. Koivu wasn't very good. Palmieri was pretty invisible too. 1st and 4th line were good, even DSP seemed fine. Maroon, Bonino, Perry and Getzlaf did well. The top line could have had another pair of goals with the chances they got, other lines weren't that dangerous at all. Andersen was great.

Hopefully Perreault wasn't too badly injured, would like to see Holland given a shot though, he seems to be doing well in AHL (like he always does).

Jul 1, 2012
The PP is terrible. With the offensive talent we have we should be one of the best PP teams in the league.

The 1st line was great tonight. Maroon looks like a good fit with Getzlaf and Perry

Markus078

Feb 26, 2003
Austria
Visit site
The PP is terrible. With the offensive talent we have we should be one of the best PP teams in the league.

The 1st line was great tonight. Maroon looks like a good fit with Getzlaf and Perry

What I don't get is why have such problems there. We had a great one with the same players not so long ago. All of a sudden we struggle.

Maroon still looks so slow! Wish he just had another step.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Arm was on the glass and Gryba hit it (the wrist mainly). Wasn't a dirty play or anything like that, just unlucky that he had his arm infront of him like that as the hit came in.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Eric Stephens ‏@icemancometh 13h
Not official report from Ducks but Perreault had a soft brace covering left hand/wrist area. Told me it's not broken. Probable sprain.

gradeAducksfan

Mar 29, 2010
Anaheim
Hiller doesn't start and the Ducks win!

PP looks very bad and I'm starting to miss SHELDON SOURAY on the point now.

Good for the boys to get a much needed win. Our Division is going to come down to the end, I believe that's its' the best division in the league right now.

DaDucks*

No more delicious carbs for bb until the pp is resolved. Someone needs to pay....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad