GDT: Ludo Dek unu. 10/25, Anaheim en Ottawa, 4:30 pm

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Hot Anderson on Andersen action in the sticks of Ottawa, which I can only imagine is Canada's version of the Tijuana donkey show.

Ducks Lines, subject to edit:

LW du jour - Getzlaf - Probably Perry
LW du monde! - Perrault - Probably Palmieri
LW do tell - Koivu - Cogliano
LW doo doo - Bonino - Probably not Perry

Beauchemin - Lindholm
Fowler - Partner
Allen - Vatanen

Andersen (that's him)
Hiller

Ottawa's Lines, subject to Queen Elizabeth:

Michalek - Spezza - Conacher
MacArthur - Turris - 2 Goals Tonight
Greening - Smith - Neil [before Zod]
Grant - Condra - Zod

Methot - Karlsson
Cowen - Corvo
Own Goal - Gryba

Anderson
Lehner

(ps - the Senators actually play in Kanata, Canada. Coincidentally, I live in Nibrasskuh, Nebraska. Neat)

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Its all about how the d responds to the fast forecheck. Teams know they need to pounce on this young d now.. They need to respond better.. And for gods sake please stop fu*** with the lines.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
My take home message is that Skippy has either snuck into the Ducks locker room after practice, or has stood next to Andersen at the urinals somewhere, that he knows Andersen is hung like a donkey.

Go Ducks!

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
I hope Getzlaf scores the first goal and lays Ryan out a couple times after his game last night.

PS: Please win Ducks.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
6-2 Senators

BB gets out coached for the 3rd straight game, and the Ducks get pushed around physically with no response

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I wonder what that would taste like. :badidea:

Buffalo-Chicken-Cheesesteaks-01_mini.jpg

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Hello Ducks fans, Sens fan, in peace.

How has Silf been doing lately? I know he got off to a good start, but I'm hearing he has been demoted to the 4th line, is that correct?

Hoping for a good game tonight!

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
demotion is a strong word. Silf either scores or you barely notice him. He hasn't been playing bad, but hasn't got a lot of awesome opportunities either.

Would love to see what he would do with Getzlaf and Perry but so far coach has not gone there.

rollingdux

Jun 2, 2012
So Cal
twitter.com
demotion is a strong word. Silf either scores or you barely notice him. He hasn't been playing bad, but hasn't got a lot of awesome opportunities either.

Would love to see what he would do with Getzlaf and Perry but so far coach has not gone there.

I disagree I've noticed him in most of these games he hasn't scored. Created some chances but his mostly noticed his defensive side.

Also people were saying he wasn't feeling well before the TOR game.

Jul 22, 2012
Hello Ducks fans, Sens fan, in peace.

How has Silf been doing lately? I know he got off to a good start, but I'm hearing he has been demoted to the 4th line, is that correct?

Hoping for a good game tonight!

Playing on the forth line for us isn't really a demotion.. We have 4 pretty good lines. Bonino plays on our 4th line, and he's been arguably our best player in the past 2 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad