Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Predators vs Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
The Rags went for the same play on the PP repeatedly ... cross the box from Jusse's right to left then quickly back through the box to the backdoor to Jusse's right again.

Our only real backdoor chance was to Turris on the PP and it was a fraction of a second, couple of feet off ... then not elevated.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
I'm starting to think we will expose Saros for the expansion draft(we may actually have no choice if Peks NMC is still in effect then).

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Pekka is going to be 37. We're not exposing Saros so we can keep a 37 year old goalie. :laugh:

If Peks NMC is still in effect we will have no choice. But it's becoming obvious that Saros isnt going to be a 70 game a season goalie, ever. If we lose Saros that means we keep all our forwards and all our defensemen. We can always get a free agent goalie if Ingram isnt looking promising by then.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Our top six (minus Jarnkrok) has been completely absent from the goal tally list since Tampa. The early season magic just isn't showing from them right now as we depend on Jarnkrok, Bonino and Watson to put the puck in the net.

Forsberg to trying to force things. Granlund and Smith are invisible offensively. It's time for the coaches to look at the lines and figure this out. There is simply too much talent to not get some output from our top lines night after night.

Reactions: PredsV82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad