Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
LeBron James 28.7, 7.4, 6.6
Brandon Ingram 22.6, 6.5, 5
Kyle Kuzma 14.9, 8.4, 2.9
Lonzo Ball 13, 5.5, 5.1
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope 11.4, 3.6
Alex Caruso 8.4, 3.7, 4

I think if the LAL had kept those players from the 2018-19 roster, they would have had a better chance of winning 2 rings than the current AD/Russ 2k team. The stats are from this season. @MMC
that's a 7th or 8th seed team

they don't win it all in 2020 without AD

Sep 19, 2008
nxn7jzemzya81.jpg

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
This is one of the funniest's video's I have seen.

that sealed the deal for the lakers last night

reaves had just hit two 3s in a row and they cut the lead down to 6 before russ took that rushed 3 and within seconds, the kings were up by 11. this failed experiment needs to end immediately

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Heard over the radio this morning that the league has stepped in and told teams to stop chirping opposing players......during the Kings-Lakers game the Sacramento DJ kept playing "Cold as Ice" after every Westbrook miss, and even named him the "Ice Cold Player of the Game". :laugh:

It's ridiculous that the NBA feels the need to step in and mollycoddle its' stars like that though. Wouldn't want their feelings to get hurt, I guess. :shakehead

EDIT: Report: NBA says Kings can't play 'Cold as Ice' after Westbrook misses

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Heard over the radio this morning that the league has stepped in and told teams to stop chirping opposing players......during the Kings-Lakers game the Sacramento DJ kept playing "Cold as Ice" after every Westbrook miss, and even named him the "Ice Cold Player of the Game". :laugh:

It's ridiculous that the NBA feels the need to step in and mollycoddle its' stars like that though. Wouldn't want their feelings to get hurt, I guess. :shakehead

EDIT: Report: NBA says Kings can't play 'Cold as Ice' after Westbrook misses
Love me some quality NBA basketball but this is one of the more pathetic things I’ve seen in professional sports for some time lmao. What a joke

Sep 19, 2008
The Lakers are comically bad and it's all LeBron's fault. He was the one who let those 3 players who helped him win a ring go.

"Kuzma was shit in LA"

"Harrell sucked."

How are they doing now?

Sep 19, 2008
LOL at Melo having a meltdown. People need to stop letting words control them.
But the fans were racist.

What racist, "Philly" style garbage was spewed that Carmelo, who has heard all the insults in the game, had to STOP the game and say "Them, officer. Kick them out."

Must have been something real vulgar, like, I don't know, calling someone "boy"? Which has powerful racist connotations?

Isn't this the type of stuff we should be trying to remove out of the game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad