NBA Los Angeles Lakers thread

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
as it should be

i think this says it all

Prime Gasol was fantastic

As a Spurs fan, I remember being upset when the Lakers got Pau Gasol during the 2007-2008 season for peanuts (yeah yeah I know, Marc Gasol, but at the time nobody knew about the outcome at the time)

The Lakers were already good that season and they added the best PF not named Duncan, Dirk or Garnett, a PF who was a perfect fit and beautifully completed their frontline with his skills set

I admire Jerry West, but I hate him for that move lol

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Prime Gasol was fantastic

As a Spurs fan, I remember being upset when the Lakers got Pau Gasol during the 2007-2008 season for peanuts (yeah yeah I know, Marc Gasol, but at the time nobody knew about the outcome at the time)

The Lakers were already good that season and they added the best PF not named Duncan, Dirk or Garnett, a PF who was a perfect fit and beautifully completed their frontline with his skills set

I admire Jerry West, but I hate him for that move lol
west wasn't the grizzlies GM in 08. chris wallace was

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
An ok thanks
memphis got shit on for the trade when it happened because it seemed so lopsided, but it turned out to be a win-win

lakers became title contenders again with pau and marc played a key role in the grizzlies becoming a perennial playoff team

Reactions: Power Man

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Westbrook is one of the most inefficient players I have ever seen

stubborn would be an understatement
he's just a dumb player. simple as that

it's too bad they can't take out rondo's brain and replace whatever westbrook's got in there with it

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
he's just a dumb player. simple as that

it's too bad they can't take out rondo's brain and replace whatever westbrook's got in there with it

they are just roasting him today on TV and radio for some of his decision making like that three pointer in the closing minutes with like 19 or 20 seconds left on the shot clock

Got the ball of the inbounds got over half court instantly and jacked it up barely hitting the rim
He’s like 4 for 25 from the beyond the line so far this season or 17% or something like that.

Sep 19, 2008
Lakers got fleeced in the Westbrick deal :laugh:

they took on his huge ass contract and gave up KCP, Harrell and Kuzma

Those 3 players are balling out for Washington. It hurts to say it as a diehard Laker fan but as someone living in Washington DC I am pleased

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
bron wanted westbrook to be the guy who can lead the team to victory when he's not playing and he can't even do that against the league's worst team

kwame brown might not have even been as dumb as westbrook is

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad