GDT: Los Angeles Kings vs Montreal Canadiens 10/26/17 7:30pm EST RDS, TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Anyone thinking we should tank for a few years.....listen to the fans and read this board. We can't handle it. The team has to ice a competitive team or they will be vilified. Not to mention a bad Habs team is poison to the economy of Downtown Montreal.
Because management is trying to masquerade this shit as a playoff team coming into the season after letting Markov and Radulov go for nothing.

If they just came out, hired new staff and did it the Toronto way and said "there's going to be a few more years of pain," fans would get on board.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Cant see him ever finding an NHL job again, guy isnt fit to manage a lemonade stand.

He will easily find a job. Maybe not a GM. But he is very liked and respected around the league. Someone will hire him. If Pierre Gauthier got hired again, MB will, too. But that would have to start with him getting canned in Montreal first.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
My post was in reference to the booing. Also, despite what you may believe, players have lives outside of hockey and these lives affect where they sign and when. Price has a wife and a child. Price has also been living in Montreal for 10 years and he might feel an attachment to the city. An 8 years decision isn't as easy as '' Is Bergevin a ****? ''

Ahh okay.

And yeah I've speculated that his wife had a big hand in why he chose to stay. Also the money amount is certainly a lot.

I just don't feel bad for him. I think the criticism is a bit too high from some people. The defense is by far the biggest problem.

Reactions: Pickles and Amerika

Jul 6, 2016
I was expecting a .500 record after 10 games... Well...

MB or not, these players should had done better.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I blame the tough schedule, Habs shouldn't play against all these better teams.

Reactions: BigM2

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
A contract like that to a goalie in Montreal is the biggest target on somebody's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad