GDT: Los Angeles Kings vs Montreal Canadiens 10/26/17 7:30pm EST RDS, TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Anyone thinking we should tank for a few years.....listen to the fans and read this board. We can't handle it. The team has to ice a competitive team or they will be vilified. Not to mention a bad Habs team is poison to the economy of Downtown Montreal.

Leafs fans handled it. Stop with this nonsense.

People are mad that we have to rebuild because of what Bergevin did with something that should have been easily made into a contender.

It's entirely different.

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
To all the fans booing - get lost. Don' t need fair weather fans. Either you're a fan and stand by your team or you're a fake, a poser. Bye Bye and don't come back

Get off your high horse, blindly cheering on this sinking ship doesnt make you a real fan. If booing a garbage team, or not buying tickets sends a message to Molson that a change is needed than thats what we need to do.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Lol what?

He's been dragging the carcass of this sorry team around for Bergevins entire tenure. He signed that contract. He knew what he was getting himself into.

I don't feel bad for him. He signed it.

If someone offered to pay off my student loans if I ate dirt for 8 years, would you feel bad for me for saying yes and eating said dirt?

My post was in reference to the booing. Also, despite what you may believe, players have lives outside of hockey and these lives affect where they sign and when. Price has a wife and a child. Price has also been living in Montreal for 10 years and he might feel an attachment to the city. An 8 years decision isn't as easy as '' Is Bergevin a twat? ''

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
After NYR om Saturday they head out for four games on the road. It ain’t going to get easier.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
In the midst of our horrible collapse he was the only one routinely showing up to play and trying to create stuff. People only seem to remember his mistakes, but he was the only one playing and trying to create stuff because the rest of his teammates were completely checked out for the longest time. He still put up 51 points in 65 games that season and was still a positive +/- player.

PK wanted to be here and play here and be a part of the solution. He had the drive to do so, too. And the organization turned their back on him and the fans who wanted to see the team win.
It legit broke my heart. I was a Bulls season ticket holder when he was there so I had been following him since he was 16.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
This is sad. Season is over in October. This will be a long winter.
I think I'll cheer for Ottawa.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Shae Weber had a chance to absolutely deck Toffoli there...but he just pokechecked the puck instead...barely touching him.
That would have been a strong message to send. Show your frustration, lay out someone into the boards hard when you have the damn freaking chance.
Where is the frustration of this team??...What the hell is this crap?...Did anybody even throw a bodycheck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad