GDT: Los Angeles Kings vs Montreal Canadiens 10/26/17 7:30pm EST RDS, TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
What are you talking about man...
People are unhappy and criticizing because this isn't a team that is rebuilding. We are in limbo with no direction whatsoever.

If this was a rebuilding team, people wouldn't focus on winning, they would focus on how the kids are performing and discuss the development of our prospects.
And that's always been the problem.

Go for it or rebuild. Pick one! If we'd gone for it this year I'd have been more than happy with that decision. But what do we do? We trade a prospect away for a guy we think can help us now and then let two key players walk... just makes no sense.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Price should take notes on what an elite goaltender looks like. I know a couple of goals weren't his fault but I can't ignore that he hasn't stolen a game for us in a long time...

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I guess the Habs have really made up their minds on Galchenyuk never playing center again. Put your egos and arrogance aside guys and at least give it a try. What do you have to lose?

Reactions: WeThreeKings

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Don't feel too bad. Pretty much everyone thought we were going to be a playoff team. Granted I thought it was because Price would carry us, but still. Almost everyone here thought we'd be in the playoffs.

Losing Markov and Radulov and getting Alzner?

Only way we were making the playoffs is god mode Price.

He's not here. So this is not surprising.

Reactions: Andy

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Because management is trying to masquerade this **** as a playoff team coming into the season after letting Markov and Radulov go for nothing.

If they just came out, hired new staff and did it the Toronto way and said "there's going to be a few more years of pain," fans would get on board.
You might know the climate there better than I so maybe the fans would be on board even with the ridiculous prices, but the last time they missed the playoffs, pubs, restaurants and other businesses took a beating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino