GDT: Los Angeles Kings vs Montreal Canadiens 10/26/17 7:30pm EST RDS, TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
The Subban trade was the beginning of the end for us, imo. It was also the first of a series of poor moves by Bergevin that has lead us to where we are today, the 8-year contract for Price included.

Subban was the spark plug who could create anything out of nothing, take the game in his hands and control it like few can and lead the team. He was a gamer for us and showed up when it mattered most.

Totally agree, just having a player who loved to win and play for this team completely get dumped by this management is something else. I have no words for it. No one wants to be here, just having him here during this slump, at least there would have been a sense of pride. You can tell he hated to lose. No one seems to care on this team, least of all Marc Bergevin.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Well lets be fair, Jonathan Quick has been amazing tonight and is about to get a shutout.

Other than Reimer, all other goalies have been amazing. Man are the Habs unlucky to face these red hot goalies all the time.

Reactions: Umbrella

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I miss PKs care. Hed be furious and embarassed. These guys dont give a ****.
In the midst of our horrible collapse he was the only one routinely showing up to play and trying to create stuff. People only seem to remember his mistakes, but he was the only one playing and trying to create stuff because the rest of his teammates were completely checked out for the longest time. He still put up 51 points in 65 games that season and was still a positive +/- player.

PK wanted to be here and play here and be a part of the solution. He had the drive to do so, too. And the organization turned their back on him and the fans who wanted to see the team win.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Am I the only one rooting for the kings to score a 5th. It will just look really bad to give up 5 goals yet again. May speed up Bergevin getting fired.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Anyone thinking we should tank for a few years.....listen to the fans and read this board. We can't handle it. The team has to ice a competitive team or they will be vilified. Not to mention a bad Habs team is poison to the economy of Downtown Montreal.

If the organization comes forward and admit we need a rebuild and fallow a plan, i think most of us will be fine with it.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
A little push back but quick has been excellent. I guess its all puck luck again, or is this a hot goalie night again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad