OT: Look here! Now with prizes!

If Training Camp happened but there was no thread about it, did it really happen?

• Total voters

toastmasterbone

Mar 14, 2013
mebbin
I'm no maths guy, but it strikes me that if the average age is 25, and if one of our players has a wife or girlfriend who gives birth today, the baby is 25 times younger than the average! Until 5 years from now when the baby would only be 6 times younger, or 25 years from now when the baby is only half the age of the team average.

Reactions: Aho Mitakuye Oyasin

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I'm no maths guy, but it strikes me that if the average age is 25, and if one of our players has a wife or girlfriend who gives birth today, the baby is 25 times younger than the average! Until 5 years from now when the baby would only be 6 times younger, or 25 years from now when the baby is only half the age of the team average.

Good to see you made it to the other side toasty :)

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
New hurricanes.nhl.com article talks a lot about the new defense and Fleury/Necas who still have a chance to make the team. Mentions essentially everyone but Jake Bean. He is nowhere to be found. It can only mean he has been traded for a #1C. Or maybe he is about to be sent down. Or maybe it was just shoddy writing.

Reactions: Breakdowns

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
The question is who beat PDG out for that roster spot (assuming they carry a full roster): Necas, Kuokkanen, Wallmark or Bean?

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
The question is who beat PDG out for that roster spot (assuming they carry a full roster): Necas, Kuokkanen, Wallmark or Bean?

Kuokkanen would be my guess. Necas dieoanr seem quite ready and there's not a center spot available for Wallmark.

Edit: I'm leaving this as is. As a warning to all those who trust autocorrect to save them.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2